Here's how it can be done in 9 pitches.
1. Batter hits first pitch for a triple
2. Runner tries to steal home before the pitcher starts his windup
3. Pitcher steps off the rubber and throws the ball to the catcher (not a pitch)
4. Next batter interferes with attempted stolen base and is called out for interference and runner is sent back to 3rd.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times (to end the inning, with only 1 pitch thrown)
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for each inning.
Of course this is theoretical and would never happen in real lift.