Where do play FLB? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Where do play FLB?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Ajax » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:23 pm

Brendo wrote:my league mebers like to look at there team page and see what their team is doing THAT night.

you can do that at Yahoo also, just by shelling out around $10 for the optional stat tracker. That's $10 for all of your leagues (up to 4) under the user name you used to buy it. So, potentially it's only $2.50 per league. And for the people in the league that don't want to see how their team is doing THAT night, it's still entirely free.
Ajax
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Brendo » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:28 pm

Ajax wrote:
Brendo wrote:my league mebers like to look at there team page and see what their team is doing THAT night.

you can do that at Yahoo also, just by shelling out around $10 for the optional stat tracker. That's $10 for all of your leagues (up to 4) under the user name you used to buy it. So, potentially it's only $2.50 per league. And for the people in the league that don't want to see how their team is doing THAT night, it's still entirely free.

that's $10 per person, right?

so my 12 team league would cost a totla of $120....or roughly $20 more than we pay at cbs???

just checking

and yes subversive, I like capitalization, especially to point out, once again, that YAHOO BLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSS
Brendo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby moose » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:20 am

I think Yahoo is OK. They are free. I just dont think they are "great" or "rule" like a lot of guys here think.
moose
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:21 am

moose wrote:I think Yahoo is OK. They are free. I just dont think they are "great" or "rule" like a lot of guys here think.

http://www.sandboxplus.com is by far the best fantasy site,not just for baseball,but for any sport.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:23 am

moose wrote:I think Yahoo is OK. They are free. I just dont think they are "great" or "rule" like a lot of guys here think.

i agree.

http://www.sandboxplus.com is by far the best fantasy site,not just for baseball,but for any sport.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby moose » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:47 pm

Like talking to yourself dude?
moose
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers