I drank with Lackey, Shields, Napoli & Quinlan - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I drank with Lackey, Shields, Napoli & Quinlan

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I drank with Lackey, Shields, Napoli & Quinlan

Postby sportsfan1433 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:32 am

I sat next to Devin Hester (we all know who hester is) at a bulls game. Ive also had a coke with berkman and we talked about how he is on my fantasy team and stuff. Ive also been to brent barry's house.
sportsfan1433
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby crimson knuckles » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Ive spoken politics w/ sgt. slaughter and Manute Bol is a distant cousin of mine that i see at every other family reunion.....can't miss him cause he's pretty tall.
Last edited by crimson knuckles on Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crimson knuckles
College Coach
College Coach

Postby RyanK » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:08 pm

crimson knuckles wrote:I spoken politics w/ sgt. slaughter and Manute Bol is a distant cousin of mine that i see at every other family reunion.....can't miss him cause he's pretty tall.

I use to see Manute around town alot, he also use to go to the driving range here and there. Ive meet a few interesting people while working at the golf course, ray allen was the most notable, and steve rushin was the coolest, hes also much taller than his picture in SI makes him look.
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:32 pm

I sat beside Bernie Williams at a bar in White Plains last night and had a few drinks. We talked a little bit, and I expected there would've been more of a big deal about it, but I guess he stops in on the strip of bars there somewhat regularly. Parked a pretty badass motorcycle out front. He left pretty early in the night, while I stayed out and got off my rocker. Real nice guy... for a Yankee. :-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 351)

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 am

sportsfan1433 wrote:I sat next to Devin Hester (we all know who hester is) at a bulls game. Ive also had a coke with berkman and we talked about how he is on my fantasy team and stuff. Ive also been to brent barry's house.

Are you a landscaper or a plumber?? :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:31 am

crimson knuckles wrote:Ive spoken politics w/ sgt. slaughter and Manute Bol is a distant cousin of mine that i see at every other family reunion.....can't miss him cause he's pretty tall.

I actually met Manute Bol at a club in NJ called Polly Esthers a few years ago. :-)

bigh0rt wrote:I sat beside Bernie Williams at a bar in White Plains last night and had a few drinks. We talked a little bit, and I expected there would've been more of a big deal about it, but I guess he stops in on the strip of bars there somewhat regularly. Parked a pretty badass motorcycle out front. He left pretty early in the night, while I stayed out and got off my rocker. Real nice guy... for a Yankee. :-)

If you see him again, please tell him that he would look nice on the Yankees bench right now. Also tell him that I blame Cashman and him equally for what happened before the season.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby sportsfan1433 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 am

Lofunzo wrote:
sportsfan1433 wrote:I sat next to Devin Hester (we all know who hester is) at a bulls game. Ive also had a coke with berkman and we talked about how he is on my fantasy team and stuff. Ive also been to brent barry's house.

Are you a landscaper or a plumber?? :-D

haha, im only 14 so no job. My couzins are amazingly rich, and they are neigbors with brent barry
sportsfan1433
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 am

Tell Napoli to get off the DL and to start hitting again!

:-C
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 am

StlSluggers wrote:Tell Napoli to get off the DL and to start hitting again!

:-C

Seconded.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk