fantasy junkie wanted for $ league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

fantasy junkie wanted for $ league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

fantasy junkie wanted for $ league

Postby naesc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:49 pm

SERIOUS new owner needed for the Drunken Bums Baseball League, a keeper league entering its 6th highly competitive season. Draft is held live on-line (usually via AOL IM)

$100 entry fee - 90% Of which goes toward prize money for top teams, the other 10% for Sportsline site cost. Will consider waiving prize money portion of entry fee for 1st season of new owner.

For more info, see http://www.burleehost.com/comerford/dbbl/

If you're interested, email Sean at mailto:naesc76@hotmail.com[/b]
Drunken Bums Baseball League Commish
http://seanc.us/dbbl/
naesc
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 5
Joined: 6 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: NY

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Apr. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Cincinnati
(1:08 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(1:35 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(2:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(2:20 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Miami
(4:05 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at NY Mets
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(7:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(7:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(8:40 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact