2007 ALL-STAR BREAK SIG CONTEST - THE VOTE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

2007 ALL-STAR BREAK SIG CONTEST - THE VOTE!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: 2007 ALL-STAR BREAK SIG CONTEST - THE VOTE!

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:12 pm

ukrneal wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
ukrneal wrote:I agree as only 11 out of 41 votes have gone to it (not even 30%), which means 30 people disagreed with his assessment. I also think it takes away from the great job all the artists have done here. Each should be commended. I was impressed by all of them and had difficulty narrowing my selection down to one.

First of all, I don't understand your point in stating the number of people who disagreed with me. Whichever sig you voted for, over 30 people disagreed with you too! I definitely did not intend to take away from any of the other sigs. Hell, one of them is mine. I also was impressed by all of them, but one of them was clearly the best in my eyes. I don't see what's so wrong about that.

By saying 'clearly' and 'easily', you are putting down the others. I don't think you mean to imply it, but you are. If you had just said it was 'an easy decision for me', I would not have looked twice.

I see what you're saying, I could've used better word choice. I still don't think it was that big of a deal that it could hurt someone's feelings though. It was a compliment to sig I, not at all a negative statement on the other sigs.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2007 ALL-STAR BREAK SIG CONTEST - THE VOTE!

Postby DevilDriver » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:i didnt reply to you because i thought you were putting other people down, i just wanted to hear what you thought :-B

I know, I was responding to ukrneal. It was just that I didn't delete your post when I quoted ukrneal. !+)
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off