Fontenot - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Fontenot

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fontenot

Postby Ursa » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:54 pm

Can any Cubs homers give me an update on whether they think Fontenot will stick around for the rest of the season? His numbers look very good, especially BA and I have no cover for the disaster that is Rickie Weeks. He's still available to me. I know Fontenot had yesterday off but he's back in the lineup today and it looks like he may be pretty much a full time starter.

Any thoughts, Cubsters?
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fontenot

Postby Rounders » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:45 am

Ursa wrote:Can any Cubs homers give me an update on whether they think Fontenot will stick around for the rest of the season? His numbers look very good, especially BA and I have no cover for the disaster that is Rickie Weeks. He's still available to me. I know Fontenot had yesterday off but he's back in the lineup today and it looks like he may be pretty much a full time starter.

Any thoughts, Cubsters?

As long as he keeps hitting, he should get the majority of the starts. I think Derosa will still give him some time off, but Derosa seems to be spending most of his time in RF. He will probably do some jumping between the #2 and #6 spot. It seems that Lou likes to go with the hot hand in the #2 spot, so it's usually Fontenot or Theriot there.
Rounders
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Injuries & Player Updates