Ticked-Off MLB Limits ESPN Presence at All-Star Game - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Ticked-Off MLB Limits ESPN Presence at All-Star Game

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Ticked-Off MLB Limits ESPN Presence at All-Star Game

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:48 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:I'm sorry I really don't watch anything other than Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Boxing.

I also watch skate boarding and "xtreme" stuff.

Amanda Beard is an Olympic swimmer; has been since age 14. She has won 7 Olympic medals, including 2 Gold, and at one point was the World Record holder in the 200m breaststroke (she is now 2nd). She also graced the cover of Playboy a few months ago.

I agree completely that "Xtreme" stuff is lame (I know you didn't say that, but I'll assume you agree. :-)), but it is my opinion that ultimate fighting, Pride, etc. has made boxing obsolete anymore.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Ohh ok. My bad. I just don't watch the olympics much these days because they cover some of the worst sport these past years.

And I do agree that Pride and UFC are better but I was in a hurry and didn't think of that at the moment.

However, I like watching skateboarding, motox, and bmx, and do not think they are lame lol
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Millhouse » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:07 am

This is like BIll Gates and Warren Buffett getting all pissy and throwing giant stacks of $1,000 dollar bills at each other. F*ck them both, especially ESPN who has long since forgotten what the sports fan really wants -- sports! Not 'Who's Now?' or any of that other dumbed-down tabloid level B.S.
Millhouse
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 98)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers