Uggla is sinking - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Uggla is sinking

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Uggla is sinking

Postby Rollotommasi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am

12/73 (0.164) with 20 Ks in the last 18 games

avg for the season down to 0.250 with 89 Ks in 83 games


what a joke

:-t
Rollotommasi
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 530
Joined: 8 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby Rollotommasi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:44 am

0.249.......
Rollotommasi
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 530
Joined: 8 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby ceLpH » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 am

on the brink of dropping him for Kendrick
http://cashcrate.com/408420

^easy money by filling out referrals and surveys
ceLpH
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1478
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby mtxdevil » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:46 am

He's showing some power though. Guess it's up to whether you want the power or not to kill your avg.
mtxdevil
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1095
Joined: 8 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby skapur20 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 am

ummm... you guys do know hes on pace for another amazing year.

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs and probally finish with around a 260-270 avg.

but yeah, i guess dropping him also an option.. :-?
ummm lets go angels? :)
skapur20
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 261
Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby akula » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:35 am

that's why I have M Cab, O Cab, Ichiro, and Holliday on my team..to help my BA out..
akula
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 614
Joined: 31 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby Rollotommasi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 am

skapur20 wrote:ummm... you guys do know hes on pace for another amazing year.

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs and probally finish with around a 260-270 avg.

but yeah, i guess dropping him also an option.. :-?



yeah 2 awful months out of 3
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/769 ... W1PYOFCLcF

what an amazing year.......
Rollotommasi
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 530
Joined: 8 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby cwrtlm » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 am

depends what type of league you are in. In my H2H points league he is one of the highest scoring 2B, I'd love it if the owner in my league dropped him for Kendrick, I'd be on that like white on Rice. :-B
C- Hundley, Iannetta
1b- Wallace
2b- Barney/Barmes
3b- J. Lopez
CO- G. Sanchez
SS- Tulo
MI- Castro
OF- Bay, Hart, Pagan, Smith, Francisco, Ankiel
U- C. Ross(DL), Cantu
P- Carpent, Billings, Volquez, Marcum, Norris, J. Vazquez, Westbrook, Wolf, E Rogers
cwrtlm
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1032
Joined: 3 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby skapur20 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:29 pm

Rollotommasi wrote:
skapur20 wrote:ummm... you guys do know hes on pace for another amazing year.

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs and probally finish with around a 260-270 avg.

but yeah, i guess dropping him also an option.. :-?



yeah 2 awful months out of 3
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/769 ... W1PYOFCLcF

what an amazing year.......


i guess you didnt see the 1st time, ill re-do it for ya

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs

from a 2b. sorrry, not everyone can afford Utley. a guy i got in 9th round, right after some guy drafted Weeks(whose now on waivers, garuntee if you ask that guy hed love to have Uggla right about now).

but yeah man. he sucks for sure ;-D
ummm lets go angels? :)
skapur20
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 261
Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Uggla is sinking

Postby Rollotommasi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:44 pm

skapur20 wrote:
Rollotommasi wrote:
skapur20 wrote:ummm... you guys do know hes on pace for another amazing year.

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs and probally finish with around a 260-270 avg.

but yeah, i guess dropping him also an option.. :-?



yeah 2 awful months out of 3
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/769 ... W1PYOFCLcF

what an amazing year.......


i guess you didnt see the 1st time, ill re-do it for ya

128 runs, 34 HRs, 100 RBIs, 3 SBs

from a 2b. sorrry, not everyone can afford Utley. a guy i got in 9th round, right after some guy drafted Weeks(whose now on waivers, garuntee if you ask that guy hed love to have Uggla right about now).

but yeah man. he sucks for sure ;-D


1st) if his avg continues to go down he will probably dropped in batting order so.....you can forget that projections

2nd) you like math so

0.249 avg (falling)
0.319 obp (falling)
172 K
Rollotommasi
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 530
Joined: 8 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact