Update on 5 x 5 Pay League I want to start. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Update on 5 x 5 Pay League I want to start.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Update on 5 x 5 Pay League I want to start.

Postby John Kemp » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:11 pm

I submitted a post yesterday pertaining to a League I would like to get started. Im looking for people to join me in a 5 x 5 Roto Pay League. Ideally, Im looking for 10- 12 People who would be committed to starting this. Im wanting it to be a keeper league with $100.00 start up. Right now Im looking at the CBSSportsline Site for management of the League and understand it cost $130.00 or so. I would not be opposed to using ESPN or Yahoo, but tried getting info on how to start a league with them but could not find any as they are not advertising it like CBSsportsline. If you would be interested in joining a league such as this please email me at mailto:kemper5@airmail.net.
John Kemp
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moose » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:59 am

You may want to use TQ Stats or UsaStats. They're much better than CBS.
moose
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Stat service

Postby Minny Man » Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:36 pm

Actually it is a matter of opinion. USA Stats are ok, but not as good as CBS. TQ Stats do not offer live draft room (big mistake by them) and although they have a new look this year, it is much more difficult to navigate around in vs. CBS
Minny Man

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds