The Wikipedia Game - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Wikipedia Game

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The Wikipedia Game

Postby beatdrum » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:15 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:Oceans 13 >Buddha


Oceans 13>Andy Garcia>Hoodlum>Laurence Fishburne>What's Love Got To Do With It?>Tina Turner>Buddhist>Buddha

Whew!

Incubus>Boo Berry
beatdrum
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 342
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Wikipedia Game

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:24 pm

beatdrum wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:Oceans 13 >Buddha


Oceans 13>Andy Garcia>Hoodlum>Laurence Fishburne>What's Love Got To Do With It?>Tina Turner>Buddhist>Buddha

Whew!

Incubus>Boo Berry

actually im pretty sure you need to get it in 6 or less, and that wasnt mine...

i already posted my answer thinking yours was good, so if someone saw it, dont ruin it :o
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: The Wikipedia Game

Postby byfrcp » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:26 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:Oceans 13 >Buddha


Oceans 13 -> Middle East -> China - > Buddhism -> Buddha

Mine will be up in a second
byfrcp
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2204
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 19 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts

Re: The Wikipedia Game

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 pm

wasnt mine, but it works ;D

what happened to you in the mock dude???
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: The Wikipedia Game

Postby beatdrum » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:52 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
beatdrum wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:Oceans 13 >Buddha


Oceans 13>Andy Garcia>Hoodlum>Laurence Fishburne>What's Love Got To Do With It?>Tina Turner>Buddhist>Buddha

Whew!

Incubus>Boo Berry

actually im pretty sure you need to get it in 6 or less, and that wasnt mine...

i already posted my answer thinking yours was good, so if someone saw it, dont ruin it :o


Oops, my bad. I actually could have used less (Laurence FIshburne>Tina Turner for example), but oh well. Fun game though ;D
beatdrum
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 342
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact