Ugh, Fantasy Football..... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Ugh, Fantasy Football.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Ugh, Fantasy Football.....

Postby J35J » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:Fantasy football is for people who don't know fantasy hockey. ;7 :b

hockey? What is this you speak of?
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm

J35J wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:Fantasy football is for people who don't know fantasy hockey. ;7 :b

The one with the orange ball and the net. Jeez J, how can you be so ignorant. :^ :t
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:51 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
J35J wrote:

The one with the orange ball and the net. Jeez J, how can you be so ignorant. :^ :t

Actually, that would be ball hockey. This is ice hockey. The one with the frozen ice and sticks. Those are the things longer than baseball bats and with a curved blade on the end.

Ice hockey, often referred to simply as hockey in Canada and the United States, is a team sport played on ice. It is a speedy and physical sport. Ice hockey is most popular in areas that are sufficiently cold for natural, reliable seasonal ice cover. It is one of the four major North American professional sports, and is represented by the National Hockey League (NHL) at the highest level, and the National Women's Hockey League (NWHL), the highest level of women's ice hockey in the world. It is the official national winter sport of Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey

I know they don't care for hockey in the states. So if you ever have trouble remembering what it is, just take a look at this thread again. ;D

sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
J35J wrote:hockey? What is this you speak of?

Actually, that would be ball hockey. This is ice hockey. The one with the frozen ice and sticks. Those are the things longer than baseball bats and with a curved blade on the end.

Ice hockey, often referred to simply as hockey in Canada and the United States, is a team sport played on ice. It is a speedy and physical sport. Ice hockey is most popular in areas that are sufficiently cold for natural, reliable seasonal ice cover. It is one of the four major North American professional sports, and is represented by the National Hockey League (NHL) at the highest level, and the National Women's Hockey League (NWHL), the highest level of women's ice hockey in the world. It is the official national winter sport of Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey

I know they don't care for hockey in the states. So if you ever have trouble remembering what it is, just take a look at this thread again. ;D

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. This:
is hockey.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Coppermine » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:59 pm

If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby tuff_gong » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:25 pm

knapplc wrote:
If you want some good QBs to target in those rounds let me know.

I would actually love that. I just started perusing the positional rankings on the ffc the other day.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:53 pm

I prefer football leagus with IDP. It makes it more of a challenge.
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)

Postby Tavish » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:38 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:Ice hockey is most popular in areas that are sufficiently cold for natural, reliable seasonal ice cover.

Like Anaheim, San Jose, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Greensboro, Tampa Bay, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, and Nashville? I think there are more NHL teams in cities that average 75 degree winter days than there are NHL teams in all of Canada.

*edit* BTW that is about 24 degrees Celsius :b

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 23)

Previous

Return to General Talk