Cablevision and the MLB Package - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cablevision and the MLB Package

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cablevision and the MLB Package

Postby BeachBumLBI » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:52 pm

Through my frustrations, I am throwing out a general question. 'If you have subscribed to the MLB Package with Cablevision, have you been experiencing any problems with those channels?'
I have subscribed to the MLB Package with Cablevision, and have been extremely unhappy with the quality of the package. The package started in the beginning of May, and a full price of 159 was charged. I have had frequent occasions of frozen pixel screens, and gray screens (no picture). Upon my calls of complaint to Cablevision, they keep insisting that no one else has been calling them concerning this matter. Therefore, I am asking, has anyone else experienced the same problems. Thanks.
BeachBumLBI
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cablevision and the MLB Package

Postby talan37 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:56 pm

Cablevision is the suck. I routinely have problems of this nature with certain channels... they insist that it must be my cabling despite checking/rechecking/rerunning/having them come look etc. Of course it only happens at certain times of day and on certain channels. Particular the cinemax and showtime channels, in particular cinemax channel 85 basically never comes in after 9pm at night...
Check out my blog at http://www.rotopulse.com for fantasy baseball analysis, injury reports, commissioner info and more. For laughs check out http://www.sportshysterics.com
talan37
College Coach
College Coach

Trivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers