Gallardo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Gallardo

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Gallardo

Postby soty » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:09 pm

I have been waiting for a pic of Gallardo, so I can make myself a sig and I got one tonight. Here is the sig that I just threw together what do you guys think (see sig below)?
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Gallardo

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:33 am

hmmm...im not sure if i like the baseball or not. on one hand its creative and you dont really see it much. on other other, you cant see his face.

either way, i like what you did with the sig. overally, its a really good job. you're getting better and better. keep up the good work. ;D

(theres a request for a gallardo sig, you might want to offer it to him to wear ;D )

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Danger » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:22 am

I would slide the render left just a bit and the baseball right just a bit so you can at least see a good portion of his face, other than that it looks fine ;D
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

Postby soty » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am

Snakes Gould wrote:hmmm...im not sure if i like the baseball or not. on one hand its creative and you dont really see it much. on other other, you cant see his face.

either way, i like what you did with the sig. overally, its a really good job. you're getting better and better. keep up the good work. ;D

(theres a request for a gallardo sig, you might want to offer it to him to wear ;D )
Danger wrote:I would slide the render left just a bit and the baseball right just a bit so you can at least see a good portion of his face, other than that it looks fine ;D
The baseball cannot move left or right bc it is part of the picture...sorry guys. Also I made this sig for myself so I am going to pass on giving it up to someone. Thanks for the comments guys, you guys are the reason I keep "getting better and better." ;D
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby theclefe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm

I was looking all over for Gallardo pics, and the only two AP put out were this one with the ball in front of his face, and one of him hitting. Foolishness, I tell you.
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:46 pm

i knew the baseball was a part of the pic. ;)
i didnt see you rocking it yet, so i thought you werent using it, sorry !+)

as for pics. check out cbs sportsline right after he pitches. they usually have a bunch of pics.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Danger » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:37 am

There's some decent pics of him in the minors too if you google his name. First and last though or else you'll just get pictures of the Lambo :b
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

Postby soty » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:15 am

Well I finally found a picture of Gallardo w/out a ball in front of his face. What do you guys think of my new Gallardo sig?
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Postby smoovethug » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:42 am

I like it, especially the BG. Better than the other one. Only suggestion I'd give is to add some lighting to the right side of it, could just be my preference though. Nice job. ;-D

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby soty » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 pm

smoovethug wrote:I like it, especially the BG. Better than the other one. Only suggestion I'd give is to add some lighting to the right side of it, could just be my preference though. Nice job. ;-D
Well I agree with you and took your advice about lighting up the right side. What do think is this better?
soty
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics Expert

Next

Return to Contests and Showing Off