Russell Martin again - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Russell Martin again

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Danger » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it ;D
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2769
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 21 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: McCovey Cove, on my raft with my laptop

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:10 am

I saw this sig a couple of days ago for the fist time and I never got around to give you props, Danger. Very good work, I like the sig a lot. ;-D
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 14875
(Past Year: 608)
Joined: 27 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Osaka Jail

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Danger » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:04 am

kimchi_chigae wrote:I saw this sig a couple of days ago for the fist time and I never got around to give you props, Danger. Very good work, I like the sig a lot. ;-D


Thanks :-)
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2769
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 21 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: McCovey Cove, on my raft with my laptop

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:very nice job. only 2 small things id suggest but they arent negatives, just my preference.

1. you dont need the sig to be that wide. there alot of filler space in there, makes it look more like a banner than a sig.

2. russell blends into the bg too much for my liking. i like the player to POP out alittle bit if you know what i mean. but again, just my preference, but when the player starts to fade into the bg too much, it sorta looks like all bg.

but again, good work. and you got good fast. ;D



I just wanted to disagree with Snakes here on both of these points. I think both of these things make the sig work. I saw this the other day just browsing the cafe and I thought it was awesome.
Image
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 434
Joined: 15 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlie Manuel's House

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 pm

RedWoodTree824 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:very nice job. only 2 small things id suggest but they arent negatives, just my preference.

1. you dont need the sig to be that wide. there alot of filler space in there, makes it look more like a banner than a sig.

2. russell blends into the bg too much for my liking. i like the player to POP out alittle bit if you know what i mean. but again, just my preference, but when the player starts to fade into the bg too much, it sorta looks like all bg.

but again, good work. and you got good fast. ;D



I just wanted to disagree with Snakes here on both of these points. I think both of these things make the sig work. I saw this the other day just browsing the cafe and I thought it was awesome.


thats why i said just my preference dude X-I
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Danger » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:43 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
RedWoodTree824 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:very nice job. only 2 small things id suggest but they arent negatives, just my preference.

1. you dont need the sig to be that wide. there alot of filler space in there, makes it look more like a banner than a sig.

2. russell blends into the bg too much for my liking. i like the player to POP out alittle bit if you know what i mean. but again, just my preference, but when the player starts to fade into the bg too much, it sorta looks like all bg.

but again, good work. and you got good fast. ;D



I just wanted to disagree with Snakes here on both of these points. I think both of these things make the sig work. I saw this the other day just browsing the cafe and I thought it was awesome.


thats why i said just my preference dude X-I


I don't think RWT meant anything negative by it Snakes, just an opinion, and I appreciate them all guys. Thanks :-)
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2769
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 21 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: McCovey Cove, on my raft with my laptop

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:52 pm

Danger wrote:quote="RedWoodTree824"]
Snakes Gould wrote:very nice job. only 2 small things id suggest but they arent negatives, just my preference.
I just wanted to disagree with Snakes here on both of these points. I think both of these things make the sig work. I saw this the other day just browsing the cafe and I thought it was awesome.


thats why i said just my preference dude X-I


I don't think RWT meant anything negative by it Snakes, just an opinion, and I appreciate them all guys. Thanks :-)[/quote]

oh yeah i know. me and rwt are tight :-D ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Looks cool, get in on the All-Star competition ;D
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby Danger » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:Looks cool, get in on the All-Star competition ;D


Thanks, and I would but been kinda busy lately. I still have to fill a request for a sig first and like you, I have to start preppin for my football drafts :-? But looking at your previous works maybe I've been spared some disappointment by keeping busy and not entering :-*
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2769
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 21 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: McCovey Cove, on my raft with my laptop

Re: Russell Martin again

Postby IrishSox14 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm

That sig is soo sick ;-D Nice job ;-D ;-D
Image
IrishSox14
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 121
Joined: 4 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact