5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:15 am

she needs her own survivorkid show or girl VS wild.

so people are thinking she had something to do with her grandpa's death?
Image
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 6508
Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: City of Grigori

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby theclefe » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:57 am

BitterDodgerFan wrote:so people are thinking she had something to do with her grandpa's death?


I certainly think so. Seems a little too convenient to me. Sweet little girl and a skilled outdoorsman go on a trip, and only the girl comes home alive. Foul play is afoot, and I blame the Devil Baby.
Image
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 1747
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rakeville

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:13 pm

theclefe wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:so people are thinking she had something to do with her grandpa's death?


I certainly think so. Seems a little too convenient to me. Sweet little girl and a skilled outdoorsman go on a trip, and only the girl comes home alive. Foul play is afoot, and I blame the Devil Baby.


hahaha...i dont necessarily think the girl killed her grandfather but something is fishy.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:21 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
theclefe wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:so people are thinking she had something to do with her grandpa's death?


I certainly think so. Seems a little too convenient to me. Sweet little girl and a skilled outdoorsman go on a trip, and only the girl comes home alive. Foul play is afoot, and I blame the Devil Baby.


hahaha...i dont necessarily think the girl killed her grandfather but something is fishy.

I laughed pretty hard when I read clefe's comment. :D

Did anyone here see Identity? ;)
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:34 pm

Pretty amazing story. And she has no idea that she should probably be dead right now. :-°
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby smoovethug » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:01 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Pretty amazing story. And she has no idea that she should probably be dead right now. :-°


Ignorance is bliss.
Image

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 8955
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Halladay Season

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am

so did they ask her wtf happened to grandpa? i'm curious to how all this happened...grandpa the outdoorsman drowning and girl naked eating raspberries...just way too weird
Image
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 6508
Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: City of Grigori

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby theclefe » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 am

BitterDodgerFan wrote:so did they ask her wtf happened to grandpa? i'm curious to how all this happened...grandpa the outdoorsman drowning and girl naked eating raspberries...just way too weird


"Grandpa was tired... so I ate his soul."
Image
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 1747
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rakeville

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:19 am

StlSluggers wrote:
theclefe wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:so people are thinking she had something to do with her grandpa's death?


I certainly think so. Seems a little too convenient to me. Sweet little girl and a skilled outdoorsman go on a trip, and only the girl comes home alive. Foul play is afoot, and I blame the Devil Baby.


I laughed pretty hard when I read clefe's comment. :D

Did anyone here see Identity? ;)


late one night flipping channels i came across it. after watching it, i loved it and looked on imdb and did alittle research on it. for some reason i never once heard about it when it was released in theaters nor have i seen it on tv since then.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: 5-Year Old Feared Drowned Found 2 Days Later

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:24 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:Did anyone here see Identity? ;)


late one night flipping channels i came across it. after watching it, i loved it and looked on imdb and did alittle research on it. for some reason i never once heard about it when it was released in theaters nor have i seen it on tv since then.

Pretty good movie, imo. ;D
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Sep. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Seattle at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(9:35 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact