Can we veto this? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Can we veto this?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Can we veto this?

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Johanna wrote:It does suck but now Tejada's injured. UNBELIEVABLE! The owner of team 2 just keeps lucking out.
Now I have an ettiquette question. I know that anything goes really in terms of trading, but Mr. Team 2 offered me a trade after his horrendous one to fill the new gaping holes in his team. He txted me on my cell Casey Blake for Al Reyes. Now i could use some closers (i've got alfonseca as a 3rd closer, I'm last in saves) and Blake isn't my best outfielder. So i txt him back "I could do that". He posts the trade than night. I'm looking at my team the next day while hard at work and trying to work out a deal to flip Reyes and maybe get a big bat somehow for HRs instead of saves. Then the next day i go on to accept the trade and the guy has rescinded it. I asked him what happened to the trade, he said, "you didnt accept it that day so i reconsidered." Totally within the boundaries, I know, but c'mon. He's on jury duty today and out of the office. I'ma trash his cube. Thoughts?

He offered it 1 night, the next day you didn't look at it, and the following day he rescinded it?? Seems perfectly fine to me.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner