Monroe. I swear, he is about as frustrating as it gets. He does this every year. He is sooooo bad for about 80% of the season, but in the other 20% of the season, he gets insanely hot and pads his stats like crazy making them (sort of) look okay. I'm not really a huge fan of his. Besides, him and Thames are just too similar offensively. Thames has a little more pop, Monroe has a little more D (but neither one is a huge advantage over the other and Thames can *kinda* play first base).
By the way, the new official spelling of his name has changed to Kraig Monroe (or even better yet KKKKKraig Monroe! Notice the 5 K's?). Can't speak of Monroe without a K!
But seriously, Raburn has deserved a look. I like to see guys who have earned their due, get what they've earned. He's had his ups and downs in the Tigers' system and has become a player who could contribute at the MLB level. He may be a AAAA player, but you'll never know til you see him. What's the worst that can happen? He K's 5 times in a game?