The Earth revolves around the sun? Really? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Earth revolves around the sun? Really?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The Earth revolves around the sun? Really?

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 pm

Amazinz wrote:And AA is smart enough to have known all this prior. This is less about smearing the moronic and more about a sense of superiority. ;)

Possibly, that's what happened. More likely, however, is that the drinks I had prior to posting may have contributed to my gullibility. When a friend sent me the link, I thought it was funny and real and posted it.

I do have no doubt, however, that somebody here does have a sense of superiority. ;) Who's my cute widdle condescendor? Who is it?
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Amazinz wrote:And AA is smart enough to have known all this prior. This is less about smearing the moronic and more about a sense of superiority. ;)

Possibly, that's what happened. More likely, however, is that the drinks I had prior to posting may have contributed to my gullibility. When a friend sent me the link, I thought it was funny and real and posted it.

So in the grander scheme of things, does that make you a tool, or a sheep in the smear campaign? I think tool.
I'd like to think better of you, especially somebody so intelligent, but you do make it hard.

:o
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 687)

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:59 pm

I am indeed a condescending bastard. Not in real life though, I just play one on the Internet. :D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Time to lock this thread.

The sun revolves around Cole Hamels. End of story.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)

Previous

Return to General Talk