Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League - Now Up! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League - Now Up!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League

Postby Yoda » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:50 pm

TheA'sFatLeadoffMan wrote:
Yoda wrote:I would if it was a money league.

What kind of buy in are you looking at $25, $50, $100, $100+?

$100 buy in with trans fees...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm

So can we still "nominate" ourselves or was that done over the summer? I wouldn't mind giving this a shot.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:30 pm

I WILL CRUSH YOU!
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 19)

Postby J35J » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:09 pm

Yeah, nominate yourself. I want to hear why I should take you in the league.....I was looking more for n00bs who rarely get the chance to get into legit leagues. Who usually just dominate their public leagues and would like to get a chance to showcase their stuff, etc.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 393)

Postby Legia13 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:29 pm

J35J wrote:Yeah, nominate yourself. I want to hear why I should take you in the league.....I was looking more for n00bs who rarely get the chance to get into legit leagues. Who usually just dominate their public leagues and would like to get a chance to showcase their stuff, etc.

I'm not really a noob to fantasy baseball, but I think I could be what you're looking for. I haven't really been in many competitive leagues -I just dominate public leagues and this stupid league with a bunch of guys I know that are not very good at this. I'm pretty sure I can take you guys on, and would love the challenge. I managed 12 teams last season and made changes to all rosters everyday. Let me know if you need some credentials... ;-7
Legia13
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ayebatter » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:04 am

sorry, I don't play in public leagues, and since the CAFE is a public forum..............................you get the idea. B-)
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1373)

Postby The Cow » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:17 am

Well I know a lot of the cafe "experts" think my backwards approach to winning fantasy baseball doesn't work. I would relish the opportunity to have them eat crow. Though I don't feel the need since I win virtually every league I enter and when I lose I am top 3. So I don't think anybody in this cafe is more of an expert than THE COW. People hate being in leagues with me, why? Because people hate to lose. Generally people are afraid of THE COW! FEAR THE MOO!! 2 leagues last year, 2 titles, ho-hum. I don't think there is such a thing as an "expert" league without THE COW. If you choose me you will get an owner that does not conform to ESPN or even the Cafe's rankings. I will make some picks and you will laugh, but at the end of the year you will realize THE POWER OF THE MOO DYNASTY!

MOO YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cow
Give Snakes his due!!!! Snakes deserves the fantasy expert icon!!! Go Snakes!!!!
The Cow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:25 am

The Cow wrote:Well I know a lot of the cafe "experts" think my backwards approach to winning fantasy baseball doesn't work. I would relish the opportunity to have them eat crow. Though I don't feel the need since I win virtually every league I enter and when I lose I am top 3. So I don't think anybody in this cafe is more of an expert than THE COW. People hate being in leagues with me, why? Because people hate to lose. Generally people are afraid of THE COW! FEAR THE MOO!! 2 leagues last year, 2 titles, ho-hum. I don't think there is such a thing as an "expert" league without THE COW. If you choose me you will get an owner that does not conform to ESPN or even the Cafe's rankings. I will make some picks and you will laugh, but at the end of the year you will realize THE POWER OF THE MOO DYNASTY!

MOO YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cow

Whenever I read anything you write I picture the "Mad Money" economist guy, can't remember his name, the one that is constantly moving around and hitting sound effect buttons and constantly talking a mile a minute. :-b
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Old_Style » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:00 am

The Cow wrote:Well I know a lot of the cafe "experts" think my backwards approach to winning fantasy baseball doesn't work. I would relish the opportunity to have them eat crow. Though I don't feel the need since I win virtually every league I enter and when I lose I am top 3. So I don't think anybody in this cafe is more of an expert than THE COW. People hate being in leagues with me, why? Because people hate to lose. Generally people are afraid of THE COW! FEAR THE MOO!! 2 leagues last year, 2 titles, ho-hum. I don't think there is such a thing as an "expert" league without THE COW. If you choose me you will get an owner that does not conform to ESPN or even the Cafe's rankings. I will make some picks and you will laugh, but at the end of the year you will realize THE POWER OF THE MOO DYNASTY!

MOO YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cow

I like it. We need more cockiness in our Cafe leagues... ;-7 :-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jfg » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:32 am

KCollins1304 wrote:

MOO YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cow

Whenever I read anything you write I picture the "Mad Money" economist guy, can't remember his name, the one that is constantly moving around and hitting sound effect buttons and constantly talking a mile a minute. :-b

You are totally right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqcTR-lRsE
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 85)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers