Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League - Now Up! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League - Now Up!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 pm

rjforlife wrote:im not a cafeholics or expert but i would definetly be interested in being a part of the league. are we talking slow draft for 08 or what?

Yeah this will start next year, if it happens.

EDIT: yes it will be a slow draft as well. Everyone at the cafe can follow along in the Draft Room Forum. I will also post monthly updates for everyone to follow along if they want as well. I'll also keep note of everyone who has participated and how well they did.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 387)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fantasy Man 27 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Let me do it. I will pwn you.
Fantasy Man 27
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Fantasy Man 27 wrote:Let me do it. I will pwn you.

>:) Thats what I like to see... just the type of guys we're aiming for!! ;7 You'll definately be considered if it looks like we get a good response from this.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:44 pm

What is this and how do you play?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Homoudont » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:45 pm

Myself and Wildbill would love to be involved.. I run a annual league and I normally dominate the league. I am kinda getting bored by winning by 10+ points every year and would love a real challenge. Wildbill perenially finishs 2nd in our league...

Of course you said this isn't a signup board, but we could run more then one league depending on interest, and every year swap a few players from either league. If a mid season league is going to be started, please include me and wild bill
Homoudont
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Fantasy Man 27 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:47 pm

Homoudont wrote:Myself and Wildbill would love to be involved.. I run a annual league and I normally dominate the league. I am kinda getting bored by winning by 10+ points every year and would love a real challenge. Wildbill perenially finishs 2nd in our league...

Of course you said this isn't a signup board, but we could run more then one league depending on interest, and every year swap a few players from either league. If a mid season league is going to be started, please include me and wild bill

You need to get a better league.
Fantasy Man 27
College Coach
College Coach

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Yoda wrote:What is this and how do you play?

Come on Yoda, ya gotta read the original message! But yes, you are considered as well!!
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:50 pm

Homoudont wrote:Myself and Wildbill would love to be involved.. I run a annual league and I normally dominate the league. I am kinda getting bored by winning by 10+ points every year and would love a real challenge. Wildbill perenially finishs 2nd in our league...

You both will definately be considered. This more than likely will just be 1 league with 1 new player each year. The Cafeholics may change from year to year as well.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:51 pm

Fantasy Man 27 wrote:

You need to get a better league.

This is kinda the idea.... n00bs come here saying they win there league every year or that they play in 15 leagues a year and they win 13 of them......time to step up the competition! ;D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Fantasy Man 27 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:52 pm

J35J:

Let's get a midseason league going, by the time the league gets going, I won't be considered a 'n00b'
Fantasy Man 27
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers