Loud Mouth - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Loud Mouth

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:45 pm

Enough of the Chris Berman bashing - the guy is a legend. One of my most favorite color commentators ever. You want to bash someone, go after Greg Gumble.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DK » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:59 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Enough of the Chris Berman bashing - the guy is a legend. One of my most favorite color commentators ever. You want to bash someone, go after Greg Gumble.

I'm not going to bash Gumble. He'd probably sit on me. !+)
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JoeSoCal » Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:50 pm

some of you guys sound like you wear skirts when no one is around.

i mean...so what if a guy talks trash. ignore him and/or beat him.

who cares if he talks about how good your mom is in the sack...you are and adult. is it not possible for some of you to simply refuse to allow someone to have that kind of power over you?

for what its worth...our league is all about trash talking and nothing is sacred...not your religion, not your mom, not your wife....

it just boggles my mind how many nancies there are out there.
JoeSoCal
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:59 pm

Way too many Nancies here. Bunch of Fem losers if you ask me. I would say 90% of these dudes only play fantasy because they cant or dont know how to do it in the real world. They hide behind e-mails and lack the juevos to deal with thoughts that differ from there own. Maybe we should ban bench clearing brawls and finger pointing in baseball or all the banter at the offensive line in football real athletes know what I am talking about and the rest of you Daiseys dont have a clue. Then again I firmly believe that anyone that makes a derogatory post or sends a negative e-mail better be willing to step up in person, face to face and bring there views. Plent of Nancies hiding behind e-mails or the steering wheel or ultimately their Mamas. You see I can talk the way I want because I am willing to bring it just as much in person. I dont do it unless I have to and I dont back down from my point of view just because someone crys about it. I dont put up with ANYONE telling me what I can say. The only thing that gives orders is balls and there is no crying in baseball!

Friendliness: %

Postby JoeSoCal » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:37 pm

Anonymous wrote:Way too many Nancies here. Bunch of Fem losers if you ask me. I would say 90% of these dudes only play fantasy because they cant or dont know how to do it in the real world. They hide behind e-mails and lack the juevos to deal with thoughts that differ from there own. Maybe we should ban bench clearing brawls and finger pointing in baseball or all the banter at the offensive line in football real athletes know what I am talking about and the rest of you Daiseys dont have a clue. Then again I firmly believe that anyone that makes a derogatory post or sends a negative e-mail better be willing to step up in person, face to face and bring there views. Plent of Nancies hiding behind e-mails or the steering wheel or ultimately their Mamas. You see I can talk the way I want because I am willing to bring it just as much in person. I dont do it unless I have to and I dont back down from my point of view just because someone crys about it. I dont put up with ANYONE telling me what I can say. The only thing that gives orders is balls and there is no crying in baseball!

while i share a similar sentiment...i must chuckle at the irony of you posting as a 'GUEST' on the boards.
JoeSoCal
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby JoeSoCal's_Momma » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:39 pm

JoeSoCal wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Way too many Nancies here. Bunch of Fem losers if you ask me. I would say 90% of these dudes only play fantasy because they cant or dont know how to do it in the real world. They hide behind e-mails and lack the juevos to deal with thoughts that differ from there own. Maybe we should ban bench clearing brawls and finger pointing in baseball or all the banter at the offensive line in football real athletes know what I am talking about and the rest of you Daiseys dont have a clue. Then again I firmly believe that anyone that makes a derogatory post or sends a negative e-mail better be willing to step up in person, face to face and bring there views. Plent of Nancies hiding behind e-mails or the steering wheel or ultimately their Mamas. You see I can talk the way I want because I am willing to bring it just as much in person. I dont do it unless I have to and I dont back down from my point of view just because someone crys about it. I dont put up with ANYONE telling me what I can say. The only thing that gives orders is balls and there is no crying in baseball!

while i share a similar sentiment...i must chuckle at the irony of you posting as a 'GUEST' on the boards.
;-D
JoeSoCal's_Momma

Friendliness: %

Postby justinA » Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:09 pm

like many previous posters said, just play with ppl you know. I.E., last year was my first year in my uncles keeper league that has been going on for about 6 years. I'm only 16 but have been playing since i was 13 i believe so i wasnt new to it. But the point is, i got in his league by inheriting a team from my grandpa ( baseball enthusiast, was on the braves minor league team, the boston braves for about a month til he blew out his arm from pitching in 3 man rotations) but anyway, inherited the team, and the league consists of 14 guys who all sumhow know each other. Most are friends my uncles work or ppl he delivers mail to or their kids etc. yes i know, the point, is like i said just stick to ppl u know. In our league there is tons of trash talking and making fun of and other crap, but its all good natured and just plain funny. Find some good ppl and have fun./
The Oreos!
justinA
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ondeckb » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:15 am

Gee....you're a joy to have around..... :-P
"Ninety feet between bases is the closest man has ever come to perfection"
ondeckb
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby moose » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:37 am

Nothing like a homophobe to spice things up.

That was funny stuff.
moose
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby HOOTIE » Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:19 am

Anonymous wrote:Way too many Nancies here. Bunch of Fem losers if you ask me. I would say 90% of these dudes only play fantasy because they cant or dont know how to do it in the real world. They hide behind e-mails and lack the juevos to deal with thoughts that differ from there own. Plent of Nancies hiding behind e-mails or the steering wheel or ultimately their Mamas. You see I can talk the way I want because I am willing to bring it just as much in person.

Yawn :-P

Another phantom guest.
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 297)
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers