Am I set? Or make a few more moves? WHIR (i give good advice - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Am I set? Or make a few more moves? WHIR (i give good advice

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Am I set? Or make a few more moves? WHIR (i give good advice

Postby fish7718 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:12 pm

this is an 18 team league where you keep all your players each year 5x5 stats

BATTERS

C- Mike Nappoli (LAA - C) - Good young catcher picked him up when I had no one else (Doumit, Ruiz, Redmond are all available.)
1B- Justin Morneau (Min - 1B) - Trying to get a deal for Pujols but I would have to give up Morneau and another good player is it worth it?
2B- Kelly Johnson (Atl - 2b,OF) - Rookie of the year for my team great run producer.
3B- David Wright (NYM - 3B) - Finally came around and having another good year.
SS- Hanley Rameriez (Fla - SS) - Best fantasy SS in the majors right now maybe tied with Jose Reyes if the guy who owned Jose Reyes was active I would try an exchange with them.
OF- Alex Rios (Tor - OF) - What a draft pick I love this guy people want him in trades but never seem to want to give up enough for him so I'm going to keep him until I get a fair offer at least.
OF- Reggie Willits (LAA - OF) - Hits for average, steals bases, and hes nice and young I love this kid.
OF- Chris B. Young (Ari - OF) - Another young outfielder I traded for him recently and 8 HR's in this league you are a starter.
Util- Paul Konerko (CWS - 1B) - For a long time I battled myself on how long I could continue to not try to trade this guy luckily I didn't becuase it would now seem he is finally starting to come around.
Util- Christian Guzman (Was - SS) - 25 runs in 32 games since he has returned hitting for a high average (only starting because Upton is DTD).
BN- Carlos Gomez (NYM - OF) - Young speedster outfielder for the New York Mets I really am trying my best to hold onto this kid becuase hes gonna be something someday.
BN- Dustin Pedroia (Bos - 2B,SS) - Young hitter for Sox (worth hanging onto? I could try to trade him but I wouldn't get much in return).
BN- B.J. Upton (TB - 2B,3B,OF) - I repeat the word young lol and I love him once he returns he will reclaim a starting postion.
DL- Moises Alou (NYM - OF) - Who does he replace when he comes back?

PITCHERS

SP- Micah Owings (Ari - SP) - Picked him up earlier when he was DL'd one guy in this league loves him and I would have traded him to him by now but we got in a fight so lol yeah.
SP- C.C. Sabathia (Cle - SP) - Can you say CY Young? lol He would be my front runner if not for Mr.Haren
SP- Justin Germano (SD - SP) - I've tried to trade him but no has ever heard of him lol.
SP- Brian Bannister (KC - SP) - Had a good season with the Mets until an injury cut his season short and it seems so by the lack of walks in KC this guy has put it together.
SP- Chuck James (Atl - SP,RP) - Young and nothing short of spectacular (except for the large WHIP).
RP- Francisco Rodriguez (LAA - RP) - Pretty much one of the top 3 most asked about players in this league due to his young age outstanding ability and one of the few pitchers who can put an 's' in your stats.
RP- Brian Fuentes (Col - RP) - Getting alot of offers for him too thinking about trading.
RP- Bob Wickman (Atl - RP) - Great reliever for me hope he doesn't lose his job.
RP- Alan Embree (Oak - RP) - Closer while Houston is out.
RP- Rafeal Betancourt (Cle - RP) - Borowski another horrible outting last night I see this guy becoming thier closer soon.
BN- Andy Pettite (NYY- SP) - Trade? lol having a good year I like him.
BN- Andy Sonnanstine (TB - SP) - Young and looks good to me Keep him?
DL- Anthony Lerew (Atl - RP) - Starter on DL another young pitcher of mine.
DL- Shawn Hill (Was - SP) - I love this guy and cannot wait until he returns.
DL- Duaner Sanchez (NYM - RP) - good reliever just holding onto doesnt hurt roster space.

If you want me to pick up or look for FA make sure you include the name of the player I should drop please. I have an offer for Fuentes Beltre and Marquis however closers are extremly valuble and roster space is a problem. Should I counter with Fuentes Pedroia and a starter for Beltre, Betancourt and Marquis. I give lengthy advice please help me. If you think this roster could easily win the ship just say so please. Thank You!

Mets 36-28
fish7718
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Am I set? Or make a few more moves? WHIR (i give good advice

Postby fish7718 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:18 pm

bumppp....

Mets 36-28
fish7718
College Coach
College Coach