AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Postby kanosha32 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:26 am

Online head-to-head keeper league with unique scoring system needs one new owner to take over an existing team. For more info check out the league at http://war.baseball.commissioner.com
Rob
war.baseball.sportsline.com
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tool069c » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:27 am

link didnt work...also what team is it and what are the rules, settings, etc...
tool069c
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby kanosha32 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:31 am

Sorry that was last year's link. The correct link is war.baseball.sportsline.com The available team is the Meriden Marauders
Rob
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby tool069c » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:41 am

I have my league on sportsline too...however since Im not a memeber of the league I cant see the website that your league uses...If possibly could you PM me with the guys on the team and their prices. maybe the league settings and rules to...or just post them here...thanks...
tool069c
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Opening

Postby kslaze » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:20 pm

If the coach passes on the team. i would love to learn more about your league. Just let me know. Thanks
kslaze
T-Ball Trainer

Opening

Postby kslaze » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:20 pm

If the coach passes on the team. i would love to learn more about your league. Just let me know. Thanks
kslaze
T-Ball Trainer

League Opening

Postby kanosha32 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:23 am

I don't know why the website won't let you enter as a guest, but here are the basics of the league:

Offensive stats are total bases, SB, BB, & neg points for SO
Pitching stats are a comination of ERA, WHIP, SO/BB ratio, and saves

It is a 10 team AL keeper league. Each team can keep 10 players or a max salary of $6million (salaries are determined based on prior year points scored * $10,000). Generally due to the salary, everyone can keep 2 high priced players, 1-2 mid level players, and then 6-7 inexpensive players.

The available team is set-up really well and includes high-priced players like Manny Ramirez, Troy Glaus, Brad Fulmer, and Tim Wakefield. The mid-priced players include Jerry Hairston, Brad Radke, Mariano Rivera, and Arthur Rhodes. The cheap players include Vernon Wells (he was signed as a rookie so he's still cheap), Jacque Jones, Reed Johnson, Jeremy Affeldt, and Rafael Soriano.

There may be a second team available, I'll know next week. If you think you want to join the league, let me know and I'll get you set-up with an ID in the league.
Rob
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds