AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

AL-Only Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Postby kanosha32 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:26 am

Online head-to-head keeper league with unique scoring system needs one new owner to take over an existing team. For more info check out the league at http://war.baseball.commissioner.com
Rob
war.baseball.sportsline.com
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kanosha32 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:31 am

Sorry that was last year's link. The correct link is war.baseball.sportsline.com The available team is the Meriden Marauders
Rob
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Opening

Postby kslaze » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:20 pm

If the coach passes on the team. i would love to learn more about your league. Just let me know. Thanks
kslaze
T-Ball Trainer

Opening

Postby kslaze » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:20 pm

If the coach passes on the team. i would love to learn more about your league. Just let me know. Thanks
kslaze
T-Ball Trainer

League Opening

Postby kanosha32 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:23 am

I don't know why the website won't let you enter as a guest, but here are the basics of the league:

Offensive stats are total bases, SB, BB, & neg points for SO
Pitching stats are a comination of ERA, WHIP, SO/BB ratio, and saves

It is a 10 team AL keeper league. Each team can keep 10 players or a max salary of $6million (salaries are determined based on prior year points scored * $10,000). Generally due to the salary, everyone can keep 2 high priced players, 1-2 mid level players, and then 6-7 inexpensive players.

The available team is set-up really well and includes high-priced players like Manny Ramirez, Troy Glaus, Brad Fulmer, and Tim Wakefield. The mid-priced players include Jerry Hairston, Brad Radke, Mariano Rivera, and Arthur Rhodes. The cheap players include Vernon Wells (he was signed as a rookie so he's still cheap), Jacque Jones, Reed Johnson, Jeremy Affeldt, and Rafael Soriano.

There may be a second team available, I'll know next week. If you think you want to join the league, let me know and I'll get you set-up with an ID in the league.
Rob
kanosha32
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds