% Owned - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

% Owned

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

% Owned

Postby tim10966 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:26 am

Does anyone know how to access the percentage owned feature in either CBS or Yahoo leagues? Specifically, I'm looking for a way to pull up a comprehensive list by position, not just free agents.
tim10966
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: % Owned

Postby Athrun340 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:29 am

just use ESPN
^^Ty Smoovethug^^
Athrun340
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby tim10966 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:37 am

Do you have to be an ESPN insider? If not, where do you go to access that feature (I've looked on ESPN and didn't find it)?
tim10966
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Amazing Oopah » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:27 am

I wonder why Yahoo doesn't have this feature in its game for the general public. Their writers do but we don't :/
Amazing Oopah
General Manager
General Manager

Lucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:25 am

to be honest the only way i would know to do it on CBS would be to view all teams lineups and pull it from there
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Ursa » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:36 am

Amazing Oopah wrote:I wonder why Yahoo doesn't have this feature in its game for the general public. Their writers do but we don't :/

Yahoo is in need of a major upgrade of it's overall game. I have for the first time been using CBS in a league this year and it's so far in front of Yahoo it's not even a competition. I know we have a Yahoo FB insider on the board here and I mean no disrespect at all but the Yahoo game is looking very very tired. Adding the ^ to batting starters is nice but ultimately pointless when starters already are indicated by a row of zeroes next to them prior to first pitch. It's like adding a second rear view mirror to a car that has worn out tires.

In particular, the StatTracker needs a total rewrite to prevent it sucking up 50% of processor power - and, yes, I have a powerful computer.
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Postby swyck » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:09 pm

Ursa wrote:
Amazing Oopah wrote:I wonder why Yahoo doesn't have this feature in its game for the general public. Their writers do but we don't :/

Yahoo is in need of a major upgrade of it's overall game. I have for the first time been using CBS in a league this year and it's so far in front of Yahoo it's not even a competition. I know we have a Yahoo FB insider on the board here and I mean no disrespect at all but the Yahoo game is looking very very tired. Adding the ^ to batting starters is nice but ultimately pointless when starters already are indicated by a row of zeroes next to them prior to first pitch. It's like adding a second rear view mirror to a car that has worn out tires.

In particular, the StatTracker needs a total rewrite to prevent it sucking up 50% of processor power - and, yes, I have a powerful computer.

I agree that there are plenty of things Yahoo should do to improve its fantasy interface.

However I played CBS last year and didnt like it. I loved some of the features that Yahoo doesn't have, but couldn't stand the overall way things worked. Lineup and player management is just so much easier on Yahoo its not even close. I'm sure its a matter of preference, but I left my CBS keeper (2nd place finish) because I just didn't want to use CBS any more. Yahoo all the way IMO. B-)

I dont often bother with Stattracker. I agree it sucks, but I pay so I can see todays stats on the team page.
swyck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 14)

Postby dooz » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:34 pm

Stat-tracker is BY FAR the worst part about yahoo! fantasy baseball. That said, it is overall the best site I've used for fantasy baseball.

I have a good computer too and stat-tracker uses up a TON of memory. If they could improve that, yahoo! would really have the edge. Probably though, it takes a lot of the processor but it can be easy live updating up to 15 games then updating the fantasy matchups too.
dooz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 9)

Return to Baseball Leftovers