horatio wrote:Any reason to believe that he's playing over his head right now or will he keep up the good work? TIA - WHIR.
- He bats leadoff for arguably the best offense in the Majors right now.
- He bats in front of the best hitter with RISP for the last three
years in a row (Polanco)
- He bats in front of two of the best RBI guys in the league (Sheff and Maggs)
- He bats in a triple-friendly park.
- He's usually sat against lefties. He's getting better against them, but still not consistant enough for Leyland's liking.
- He used
to strike out a lot. With a new hitting coach and another year of experience he's getting much better this year, but historically he has struck out a lot.
All in all, I'm very surprised he's on any
WW this year... an incredible pick-up for you.