Need help with a riddle!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Need help with a riddle!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Need help with a riddle!!!

Postby Tavish » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 am

Which MUD are you on? I've been wandering through a few lately and haven't found one that is much better than a stock codebase.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:51 am

Aardwolf :>
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tavish » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:08 pm

Hmm, I tend to avoid some of the bigger player base MUDs unless they were pure PK like God Wars 2. I created a character at Aard a couple years ago and IIRC they usually hovered around 150 or so players. Is it still hopping like that and did they ever finish the upgrade to V3?

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby pokerplaya » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:21 pm

What is this "Mud" you speak of? :?
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Amazinz » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Tavish wrote:Hmm, I tend to avoid some of the bigger player base MUDs unless they were pure PK like God Wars 2. I created a character at Aard a couple years ago and IIRC they usually hovered around 150 or so players. Is it still hopping like that and did they ever finish the upgrade to V3?

I'm a n00b there so I'm not really sure about the versions. It's OK but I prefer a strict fantasy theme and that place is out there. There seems like there is usually several hundred people online, better than Medievia lately which is the most currently active MUD I know of.

pokerplaya wrote:What is this "Mud" you speak of? :?

It's like World of Warcraft except it's entirely text-based like the old Zork games.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:51 pm

Well, did you finally locate the magical Pan flute that will let you serenade the munchkins of the Toad Kingdom into a deep sleep thus allowing you to steal the Book of Dragons from the Lizard Library so that you could decipher the location to the Great Plurality of Dragon Words which will allow you to find the freakin' answer to the God-forsaken riddle???

:C
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby J35J » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm

StlSluggers wrote:Well, did you finally locate the magical Pan flute that will let you serenade the munchkins of the Toad Kingdom into a deep sleep thus allowing you to steal the Book of Dragons from the Lizard Library so that you could decipher the location to the Great Plurality of Dragon Words which will allow you to find the freakin' answer to the God-forsaken riddle???

:C

Haha! :b ;D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 393)

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:10 pm

Sorry still working on it. :]

It's not like college where I can just lock myself in my room for a couple of days, sitting in my underwear, drinking beer and eating Ramen noodles. Real life is a bummer. !+)
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to General Talk