5x5 Roto keeper contract league has openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

5x5 Roto keeper contract league has openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

5x5 Roto keeper contract league has openings

Postby masterguns9 » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:28 pm

Greetings folks! I have decided to form a new keeper league. Here's a little bit of info:

It will be a 5x5 league, played over on Yahoo! Entry fee is $20 which 100% goes toward the prize fund. There is no cost for admin fee. Prize fund will be determine on how many owners we get.

You will take over a current MLB roster (Red Sox, Yankees, Astros, Giants and A's excluded) and form that team into a contender! There will be a $275 cap for 30 players on your team. This is a 12 to 16 team league, and the reamaining teams that were not chosen, those players will go into a 15 round MLB draft done over a message board.

That's just a little bit of info. I'm looking for 4 to 6 more owners. I currently have 7 other owners have signed up who I've been playing fantasy sports with. I do not want anyone under the age of 17, as I want this to be a pretty mature league. Also, you will have to do a little bit of work to help keep the league running smoothly, so don't expect you can coast by doing nothing! This sort of league is very fun if you don't mind a little work; it's the closest thing we armchair GM's can come to running our own team! If you're interested in this league, please reply to this thread or email me at mailto:masterguns9usmc@hotmail.com. I will then email you our league site and you can look over the rest of the rules. Also, please post up what team you would like to take over. Currently at post time the following teams are taken, Marlins, Mariners, Braves, Phillies, Cubs, WSoxs, Angels and Reds.
masterguns9
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Still need 2 more owners

Postby masterguns9 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:12 pm

Were still looking for 2 more owners, to fill this Yahoo Keeper league. Please email me at mailto:masterguns9@hotmail.com for more details. Still some good teams available ie, Rangers, Mets, D-Backs and Reds just ot a few. Also you can contact me using AIM masterguns9usmc
masterguns9
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Need one more owner

Postby masterguns9 » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:11 pm

Need one more owner to make it 12 owners, would like to start the draft, on Monday. will expand the roster up to 16 if we get enough owners thou. Thanks

mailto:masterguns9@hotmail.com
masterguns9
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds