Pittsburgh Pirates offseason update - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Pittsburgh Pirates

Pittsburgh Pirates offseason update

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Pittsburgh Pirates offseason update

Postby WebHamster » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:00 pm

ADDITIONS: RP - Juan Acevedo (FA from Toronto); SP - Rick Reed (FA from Minnesota); 3B - Chris Stynes (FA from Colorado); OF - Daryle Ward (FA from Los Angeles)
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 554)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NittanyLions » Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:18 pm

this pisses me off...they keep doing this...they pick up these mediocre players then they become the stars and the pirates get better and then when they realize the players are worth something and they have gotten us a lot farther than last year they decide to trade them for a bunch of youngins...i understand what theyre trying to do...but the next season instead of having a bunch of youngins start like the plan...they decide to start the oldies...who do good...then they trade them all near the end of the season...i want to see them stop doing this and get a mix of players...hold onto the good ones for more than a year and shoot at the playoffs...im a die hard fan but they keep getting good new guys then dumping them when they show signs of greatness...
NittanyLions
College Coach
College Coach

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Pittsburgh Pirates