No All You Can Eat at Dodgers Stadium for Him! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

No All You Can Eat at Dodgers Stadium for Him!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Amazinz wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Also, does anyone disagree that Nathan's are the best hot dogs? Sure, Sabrett, Hebrew National and even Boar's Head make some great dogs, but you can't beat a Nathan's with spicy mustard and relish.

I'm a Sabrett man myself. That onion sauce is like crack for me. Nathan's are awesome though.

Yeah, unfortunately now that I'm in PA I don't have access to Sabrett. :,-(
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:31 pm

Coppermine wrote:Also, does anyone disagree that Nathan's are the best hot dogs? Sure, Sabrett, Hebrew National and even Boar's Head make some great dogs, but you can't beat a Nathan's with spicy mustard and relish.

I'm not a huge fan. I'd rather have a Fenway Frank. ;-D

Anyways, I'd like to see Chestnut do it with Kobayashi right there with him. Then I'll give him credit. }:-)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Amazinz wrote:

I'm a Sabrett man myself. That onion sauce is like crack for me. Nathan's are awesome though.

Many moons back when I visited NY (I was probably 15/16), I tried Nathan's and this place called Kings' Papaya. I'm not a hot dog connosieur, but I've been told by relatives in NY that those were the best hot dogs in town. Quite good, but I don't think the world of hot dogs, including Dodger Dogs and Pink's here.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby sportsaddict » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:08 pm

What is a year's supply of hot dogs for him? Thousands?

Busch Stadium unfortunately doesn't have any specialty food that I'm aware of. Just regular stadium food. They got really cheap too with the new ballpark and got rid of the drinking fountains in the upper deck, so you have to buy bottled water now. Cheap trick.
"Oh, that Lankford and McGee, the trio of 'em. They're a one-man wrecking crew."

-Mike Shannon
sportsaddict
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:46 pm

every stadium dog ive had were mediocre at best. i wish i had access to some good ones

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Boyakasha » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:15 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Amazinz wrote:

Many moons back when I visited NY (I was probably 15/16), I tried Nathan's and this place called Kings' Papaya. I'm not a hot dog connosieur, but I've been told by relatives in NY that those were the best hot dogs in town. Quite good, but I don't think the world of hot dogs, including Dodger Dogs and Pink's here.

There's Gray's Papaya and there's Papaya King. You can start a debate with a lot of New Yorkers on which are better, but Gray's has always been cheaper and I'm a frequent visitor to the one in the Village. ;-D
Boyakasha
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to General Talk