You can steal Wi-Fi? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

You can steal Wi-Fi?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:35 pm

Boyakasha wrote:
josebach wrote:I was just in California and my sister-in-law and her boyfriend steal their neighbors wi-fi. I held my tongue. :-/

Wait, what? Isn't your sister-in-law married to your brother? You must be pretty open-minded if you hang out with your brother's wife and her boyfriend. :-b

Funny, I read right through that line and didn't think anything of it. Nice catch, Borat.

And yeah jose, that's weird. :-?
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Boyakasha wrote:
josebach wrote:I was just in California and my sister-in-law and her boyfriend steal their neighbors wi-fi. I held my tongue. :-/

Wait, what? Isn't your sister-in-law married to your brother? You must be pretty open-minded if you hang out with your brother's wife and her boyfriend. :-b

Probably his wife's sister. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby slomo007 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Boyakasha wrote:

Touche ;-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 pm

As far as the internet thing... I'd never really thought of it this way. I mean I have a wireless router and have it encrypted, but for a while my laptop wouldn't connect to it so I pirated off the neighbor. Didn't use it that much, but still. I didn't really like doing it, but did nonetheless. Anyway, I'm glad I figured it all out a couple weeks ago and got hooked back up to my own. :-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Boyakasha » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Boyakasha wrote:

Ha, guess that shows how far away from being ready for marriage I am. That option didn't even occur to me. Maybe I should tell my gf about this to give her a hint how far away the possibility of marriage is from entering my mind. :-o
Boyakasha
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
Boyakasha wrote:

No, they were right. My sister-in-law is a whore.

JK, she is my wife's sister. :-b
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 pm

Bottom line; if your wireless Internet is on my property without my permission, it's my right to shoot it.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Amazinz » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 pm

I'll remember that the next time I'm sitting on your front lawn.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Coppermine wrote:Bottom line; if your wireless Internet is on my property without my permission, it's my right to shoot it.

Interesting. So to take a page from the guy who went nuts when the kid went on his lawn, if a youngster who is playing baseball hits a ball onto a neighboors lawn, and is denied entry to his propery, does that ball become property of the homeowner?

If you are trespassing on my property with your open WIFI signal, does that give me the right to use it? :-b :-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Coppermine » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:21 pm

pokerplaya wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Bottom line; if your wireless Internet is on my property without my permission, it's my right to shoot it.

Interesting. So to take a page from the guy who went nuts when the kid went on his lawn, if a youngster who is playing baseball hits a ball onto a neighboors lawn, and is denied entry to his propery, does that ball become property of the homeowner?

If you are trespassing on my property with your open WIFI signal, does that give me the right to use it? :-b :-D

No, using it would be illegal. I mean shoot it. Literally.

Like your kid with the ball example; I would probably shoot the ball first just to see the look on the kid's face, then I'd shoot the kid. Sorry, he's on my lawn.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk