How about switching L. Berkman & C. Lee in the line up??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Houston Astros

How about switching L. Berkman & C. Lee in the line up???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How about switching L. Berkman & C. Lee in the line up???

Postby EWSPECIALTY » Thu May 31, 2007 1:49 pm

After all the shaking up the line up stuff Garner's been doing i can't believe he wouldn't give this a try. C. Lee would end up with protection and berkman can go back to how he was hitting last year. It can't hurt, especially they way they have been playing. 10 losses in a row, what a disaster. I have a feeling this is Phil Garner's last year with the Astros. Just a feeling. They added garner in the middle of the season a few seasons back for a major shake up, i say its time to do it again. Unless this year is really a planned throw away year.
EWSPECIALTY Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KING OF QUEENS » Thu May 31, 2007 2:47 pm

I feel your pain EWS. Yes ;-7 I am an Angels fan, but I was born in Texas and grew up on a street called Houston Ave. here in California so I have always supported the Astros, Rockets and Oilers (not Texans so much though). Anywho, I really expected the Astros to perform well this year with the talent they have and the division they play in. I think you are right about Phil's future. They need to try something in that clubhouse. To finish off May 0-10 is ridiculous. I wouldn't say this year is a planned throw away year just yet, but their current streak is really not helping.

Lost Angels of Anaheim
KING OF QUEENS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Houston Astros