Traveler - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Traveler

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Traveler

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed May 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Anyone been watching this? The trailer caught my eye a few weeks back and I missed the Pilot but they showed it again tonight.

I think it's pretty good. Has some of the things that made 24 so good. Considering there's not much on in the summer I think I can look forward to watching this every week. It will also make Wednesday night without LOST somewhat bearable. :-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AEMRICH » Wed May 30, 2007 11:30 pm

yea i watched the two episodes tonight. The show is pretty good but i found it to be a little slow at some points. I think i might check it out again next week and see if i can follow this show.
College Tuition: $12,000
Room & Board: $5,600
Books: $500
Food Plan: $2000
Not going to college and living with your parents: Priceless
AEMRICH
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 13)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 am

i DVR'd them...hopefully i'll get to them over the weekend
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby dracovonborax » Thu May 31, 2007 11:17 am

it has looked pretty good to me. glad there is something new to watch during the summer than reality tv.
dracovonborax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby 5 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:26 am

I watched the pilot a couple weeks back and liked it.

DVR'd both last night - maybe I'll rewatch it and then the new one.
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Amazinz » Thu May 31, 2007 11:51 am

I intended to watch and have forgotten all about it. I'll have to grab the first two episodes and check them out.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Traveler

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:16 pm

New episode tonight. ;D

The only real complaint I have is that it's on at 10. School is almost over anyways so I won't care in the summer, but it'd be nice if the shows I like to watch (LOST...this one) were on at 9 instead.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:30 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:New episode tonight. ;D

The only real complaint I have is that it's on at 10. School is almost over anyways so I won't care in the summer, but it'd be nice if the shows I like to watch (LOST...this one) were on at 9 instead.

my only complaint is that is almost assuredly going to be cancelled... after the double episode ratings I can't imagine it making very many more weeks... it's a decent show... however much better shows have been cancelled. I'm cutting my losses now, don't want to get attached when in a month it might be gone...
I don't have a sig over here so I'll just type stuff here that doesn't mean anything. I hope no one is wasting their time reading this. Seriously, nothing interesting will come from continuing to read this. Now let me get back to watching Hannah Montana.
treat24
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Cafecaster
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:04 pm

I thought that was an awesome episode. It'd really be a shame if it gets canceled now, because it looks like the only decent thing on this summer.

The twist at the end was pretty good too.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dracovonborax » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:37 pm

i thought it looked great..so of course it will be canceled. i'll keep watching til they drop the hammer ,however.
dracovonborax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to General Talk