STRAY ROD..... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

STRAY ROD.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby craig2000000 » Wed May 30, 2007 5:23 pm

its deff his girl on the side. i met her at a spring training game this year at legends field, and one of the employees there went up to her and asked if she was a players wife. i overheard that, and stayed back to ask her. at first she wouldnt tell, but finally she said im arod's wife. i still didnt believe her cause i figured arod would have a superhot wife, like a 14, and shes more like a 7. anyway when i was picking up my tickets at will call, she was again in front of me, and her tickets were saved under 'rodriguez'. btw she did have taht stripper look
craig2000000
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Wed May 30, 2007 5:38 pm

knapplc wrote:Seriously, anyone who reads this and thinks it is "news" and/or in ANY way related to baseball, you need to leave your computer and go put a skirt on.

Now.

There's the Knapp I know.

Knapplc... cafe. Cafe... Knapplc.

For those nature lovers, sightings are much more prevalent over in football GT. :-b ;-)

Where the reporter is probably a low life, I personally think it's kind of interesting that the #1 fantasy player may have a mistress that travels with the team. I didn't realize just how pathetic I am. Thanks, Knapp. Should I go plaid or mini?
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CheeseBeger » Wed May 30, 2007 5:45 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:Is this really what sports reporting has come to? Speculation and rumors about a baseball player possible having an affair? Why do people continue to care about who famous people sleep with?

knapplc wrote:WHO. CARES.

8-o

So, ARod gets into an elevator at the same time as a woman, and this is news?

Seriously, anyone who reads this and thinks it is "news" and/or in ANY way related to baseball, you need to leave your computer and go put a skirt on.

Now.

I'm with you guys. The REALLY sad part is this is what the news in general is turning into.
Last edited by CheeseBeger on Wed May 30, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2010 H2HWS Champion - Cleveland Clams
CheeseBeger
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed May 30, 2007 5:45 pm

craig2000000 wrote:its deff his girl on the side. i met her at a spring training game this year at legends field, and one of the employees there went up to her and asked if she was a players wife. i overheard that, and stayed back to ask her. at first she wouldnt tell, but finally she said im arod's wife. i still didnt believe her cause i figured arod would have a superhot wife, like a 14, and shes more like a 7. anyway when i was picking up my tickets at will call, she was again in front of me, and her tickets were saved under 'rodriguez'. btw she did have taht stripper look

I have a hard time believing his wife has to go to will call to get tickets. :-?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Geek » Wed May 30, 2007 5:59 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
craig2000000 wrote:its deff his girl on the side. i met her at a spring training game this year at legends field, and one of the employees there went up to her and asked if she was a players wife. i overheard that, and stayed back to ask her. at first she wouldnt tell, but finally she said im arod's wife. i still didnt believe her cause i figured arod would have a superhot wife, like a 14, and shes more like a 7. anyway when i was picking up my tickets at will call, she was again in front of me, and her tickets were saved under 'rodriguez'. btw she did have taht stripper look

I have a hard time believing his wife has to go to will call to get tickets. :-?

It's his mistress, not his wife. I can believe that his mistress would be getting tickets at will call.
Geek
General Manager
General Manager

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed May 30, 2007 6:34 pm

Geek wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:

It's his mistress, not his wife. I can believe that his mistress would be getting tickets at will call.

I guess that's more plausible, but that's not what the guy said. Still, I would think he would give her tickets elsewhere instead of having her possibly linked to him through will call. Unless of course it's really no big secret since she seemed to travel with him to Toronto.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mweir145 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:48 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Geek wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:

I guess that's more plausible, but that's not what the guy said. Still, I would think he would give her tickets elsewhere instead of having her possibly linked to him through will call. Unless of course it's really no big secret since she seemed to travel with him to Toronto.

Judging by how he allowed himself to get photographed heading up in an elevator with this girl, it doesn't seem like particularly cared about getting caught. This could very well be common knowledge for the Yankees organization, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if his wife knew about it. That said, I'm still not sure why this is news.
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby craig2000000 » Wed May 30, 2007 8:32 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Geek wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:

sorry i came off as confusing. she lied and said she was his wife, i know that now since i saw the pictures of her in todays ny post. she had the same gucci purse as in todays picture, and i clearly heard her say the tickets were listed under 'rodriguez'.

not that it really matters, but another wierd note is that she parked at the community college, right next to the stadium. i did that to avoid paying parking, but i was surprised to find out who she was after seeing her park right by us. oh ya she had a lexus suv :-D

(i feel like the paparazzi)
craig2000000
College Coach
College Coach

Postby kimchi_chigae » Thu May 31, 2007 6:28 am

Kid Wonderful should get into an elevator with Jose Lima's wife. That would be a story worth reading. B-)
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby JTWood » Thu May 31, 2007 8:20 am

kimchi_chigae wrote:Kid Wonderful should get into an elevator with Jose Lima. That would be a story worth reading. B-)

:-D ;-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk