help me please - whir of course - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

help me please - whir of course

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

help me please - whir of course

Postby aaseegs » Wed May 30, 2007 12:20 am

Im in a 10 team mixed non-keeper league. I am in 3rd place (first place in all offensive categories, really struggling in pitching)

Should I just hold on and expect my pitching to finally come around? Try and make another move? Any ideas for an outfielder to pick up?
Should i try and upgrade any particular position?

C Molina, B
1B Texiera (traded Morneau for him and Harden. Usually has a big 2nd half)
2B Weeks
SS Hanley Ramirez
3B Beltre
OF M Ordonez (should i sell high?)
OF Crawford
OF Young (arizona)
Util Hafner
BN Napoli (just picked up to drop Barrett)
BN Abreu (I am just hoping he picks it up - do you think we will?)
BN Reynolds (3B - i am just not sure about Beltre)
BN D Johnson - holding on in case i want to trade Texiera or Hafner

P Felix Hernandez
P Webb
P Oswalt (got in trade for Adam Dunn)
P Wolf
P Glavine
P S Shields (should i drop him?)
P M Rivera (hurting me)
P T Hoffman
P A Reyes (huge surprise)
BN Yovani (picked up and hoping to use in a trade)
DL Harden (any thoughts on him?)
DL Zumaya (not much value so far)
aaseegs
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby philly4life553 » Wed May 30, 2007 1:56 am

I think you have a good team, your sp not that bad. not sure how you are not doing good in pitching cats. it might be your rp, mo has been awful this year. but when (maybe if) the yankee's turn it around. he will start to rack up the saves. i would sell high on magg's. i had him last year and he had a hot start to the yr. it wasn't as good as this years. but then he cooled off late in the year. abreu is a bum!!!! maybe i am just a bitter phillies fan. but i watched him for years play awful d and not hussle after balls in the corner. then he wins a gold glove, it was a joke. but as far as his fantasy value i still think he has some. if walks are a cat, he might be worth starting but he has completly lost his power. now he is hitting 6th or 7th in the lineup, so his runs scored will go down.
overall i think you have a good team. you have good power with tex, hafner and maggs. good speed with hanley, crawford and weeks. i heard that weeks is having injury problems ( i think his foot), they might have to put him on the dl, so you might want to keep an eye on him. i like your sp with oswalt, felix, webb, wolf and glavine. harden will be good as soon as he comes off the dl. rp is a little sacky and is very old. but if rivera turns around it could be good. though i would look to add another closer.

help me!
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=293505
philly4life553
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaseegs » Wed May 30, 2007 2:21 am

thanks for the feedback.

Any ideas to "buy low" for my 3rd outfield spot? I cant seem to find anyone who is somewhat consistent.
Chris Young
Xavier Nady
Craig Monroe
Help!!

What about Giambi? He is a FA right now. I have Dan Johnson on my bench. Do i pick Giambi up in case he turns it around or do i hold on to Johnson in case i want to trade Texiera later on?
aaseegs
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team