Delgado! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Delgado!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Texican » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:27 pm

He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)
Texican
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 681
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby coleman1027 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Depends on your needs and who you'd drop.......
coleman1027
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 109
Joined: 8 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MTUCache » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:32 pm

Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Unless you're completely stacked at 1B and Util... probably.
MTUCache
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1284
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Texican » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:36 pm

coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Depends on your needs and who you'd drop.......


Giambi. I have Pujols at first and Giambi as UTIL
Texican
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 681
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby coleman1027 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 pm

Texican wrote:
coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Depends on your needs and who you'd drop.......


Giambi. I have Pujols at first and Giambi as UTIL



Oh yea, you need him then......drop Giambi......
coleman1027
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 109
Joined: 8 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Texican » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm

coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:
coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Depends on your needs and who you'd drop.......


Giambi. I have Pujols at first and Giambi as UTIL



Oh yea, you need him then......drop Giambi......


Well I have Rolen and Iwamura that can play UTIL as well (A-Ram at 3B)
Texican
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 681
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chiswede » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:05 pm

Texican wrote:
coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:
coleman1027 wrote:
Texican wrote:He just got dropped. Is he worth a #1 WW pick? (re-draft)


Depends on your needs and who you'd drop.......


Giambi. I have Pujols at first and Giambi as UTIL



Oh yea, you need him then......drop Giambi......


Well I have Rolen and Iwamura that can play UTIL as well (A-Ram at 3B)


I'd still get him.
10 Team Yahoo Private League Record
2003-1st
2004-1st
2005-2nd
2006-1st
2007-1st
2008-1st
2009-8th
2010-2nd
2011-10th
chiswede
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 240
Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact