New Tool Helps 22,000 Pitchers Become Curveball Masters! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

New Tool Helps 22,000 Pitchers Become Curveball Masters!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Tue May 29, 2007 7:14 pm

W00T! Congrats Lo! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby bigken117 » Tue May 29, 2007 9:23 pm

Lofunzo a tool? Sounds right!

Only 13.5 games behind.

Congrats yo ;-D
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12877
(Past Year: 251)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 am

congrats lofunzo ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Jimboozie » Wed May 30, 2007 2:03 am

Lofunzo is one cool cat. Congratz! ;-D
Jimboozie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 414
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Rock Bottom

Postby Lofunzo » Wed May 30, 2007 3:05 am

I thought he was just "Curveball Master" because he was so cool over here.


Thanks, guys. The title is actually derived from a somewhat funny story. Maybe you had to be there but maybe not. Years ago, I BBQ'd/camped in Maryland with some Cafe members. In attendance of note (for this story) were Arlo, Menyak, and Mercer Boy. We decided to play Wiffle Ball with the sides being the mods vs. the admin. The bottom line is that I pitched and Arlo (I believe) came up with the name. B-)
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed May 30, 2007 8:23 am

Lofunzo is a fun word to say. :-D

Congrats at another milestone dude. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Wed May 30, 2007 8:38 am

Lofunzo wrote:Thanks, guys. The title is actually derived from a somewhat funny story. Maybe you had to be there but maybe not. Years ago, I BBQ'd/camped in Maryland with some Cafe members. In attendance of note (for this story) were Arlo, Menyak, and Mercer Boy. We decided to play Wiffle Ball with the sides being the mods vs. the admin. The bottom line is that I pitched and Arlo (I believe) came up with the name. B-)


That's a good story, but I want to know who's in your Av.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed May 30, 2007 9:46 am

Way to go Lo. ;-D
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Lofunzo » Wed May 30, 2007 11:28 am

knapplc wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Thanks, guys. The title is actually derived from a somewhat funny story. Maybe you had to be there but maybe not. Years ago, I BBQ'd/camped in Maryland with some Cafe members. In attendance of note (for this story) were Arlo, Menyak, and Mercer Boy. We decided to play Wiffle Ball with the sides being the mods vs. the admin. The bottom line is that I pitched and Arlo (I believe) came up with the name. B-)


That's a good story, but I want to know who's in your Av.


My dog who died just over 13 months ago. :,-(
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed May 30, 2007 5:35 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
I thought he was just "Curveball Master" because he was so cool over here.


Thanks, guys. The title is actually derived from a somewhat funny story. Maybe you had to be there but maybe not. Years ago, I BBQ'd/camped in Maryland with some Cafe members. In attendance of note (for this story) were Arlo, Menyak, and Mercer Boy. We decided to play Wiffle Ball with the sides being the mods vs. the admin. The bottom line is that I pitched and Arlo (I believe) came up with the name. B-)


good story...i didnt know that you guys actually knew each other :-B
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, myrati3 and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Jul. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact