The Lifesaver Study - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Lifesaver Study

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

Butthole isn't as funny. B-)


That's true, but sometimes it is. Like when you're mad or telling a joke like this, butthole doesn't work. But sometimes it's funny to randomly say something like "I've got fantasy baseball skills coming out of my butthole" that would be a humorous over-exaggeration of my skills, which may or may not in this circumstance be spelled with a 'z' in place of the 's.'

Hershey Highway can be humorous too sometimes.


i agree, butt-hole can be just as funny...so can Stink Star


Let's just get these out in the open right now.

Balloon knot
Barking spider
Chocolate starfish
Tarhole


i think it's Angry Spider and Barking Brown Door.

can we lock this thread yet ;-7
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue May 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

So why are people allowed to have "ass" in their username?


Since you seem to have your finger on the pulse of pretty much everything that goes on around here, I am quite sure that you know the answer to that. We don't see or filter every name here. That's impossible to do. If you see a name that is either vulgar or offensive, you can just PM a mod.

I've already made a topic about it long ago because like you said, I have my finger on the pulse of everything that goes on around here. ;-7 But your continued condescending attitude is always appreciated. :-) ;-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Lofunzo » Tue May 29, 2007 6:15 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

So why are people allowed to have "ass" in their username?


Since you seem to have your finger on the pulse of pretty much everything that goes on around here, I am quite sure that you know the answer to that. We don't see or filter every name here. That's impossible to do. If you see a name that is either vulgar or offensive, you can just PM a mod.

I've already made a topic about it long ago because like you said, I have my finger on the pulse of everything that goes on around here. ;-7 But your continued condescending attitude is always appreciated. :-) ;-D


Am I not speaking the truth??
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

So why are people allowed to have "ass" in their username?


Since you seem to have your finger on the pulse of pretty much everything that goes on around here, I am quite sure that you know the answer to that. We don't see or filter every name here. That's impossible to do. If you see a name that is either vulgar or offensive, you can just PM a mod.

I've already made a topic about it long ago because like you said, I have my finger on the pulse of everything that goes on around here. ;-7 But your continued condescending attitude is always appreciated. :-) ;-D


Am I not speaking the truth??

I ask you the same question.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Lofunzo » Tue May 29, 2007 8:06 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

So why are people allowed to have "ass" in their username?


Since you seem to have your finger on the pulse of pretty much everything that goes on around here, I am quite sure that you know the answer to that. We don't see or filter every name here. That's impossible to do. If you see a name that is either vulgar or offensive, you can just PM a mod.

I've already made a topic about it long ago because like you said, I have my finger on the pulse of everything that goes on around here. ;-7 But your continued condescending attitude is always appreciated. :-) ;-D


Am I not speaking the truth??

I ask you the same question.


Well, I asked you a question that you failed to answer so it appears that you were just breaking balls rather than having an actual concern about user names here.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue May 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

So why are people allowed to have "ass" in their username?


Since you seem to have your finger on the pulse of pretty much everything that goes on around here, I am quite sure that you know the answer to that. We don't see or filter every name here. That's impossible to do. If you see a name that is either vulgar or offensive, you can just PM a mod.

I've already made a topic about it long ago because like you said, I have my finger on the pulse of everything that goes on around here. ;-7 But your continued condescending attitude is always appreciated. :-) ;-D


Am I not speaking the truth??

I ask you the same question.


Well, I asked you a question that you failed to answer so it appears that you were just breaking balls rather than having an actual concern about user names here.

Alright, whatever you say. ;-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Lofunzo wrote:Am I not speaking the truth??


Point, Lofunzo.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue May 29, 2007 8:47 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Am I not speaking the truth??


Point, Lofunzo.

Shocker there. ;-7
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 29, 2007 8:53 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Am I not speaking the truth??


Point, Lofunzo.

Shocker there. ;-7


That a mod pointed out something perfectly relevant, or that I agree with him?


;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue May 29, 2007 8:57 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:Am I not speaking the truth??


Point, Lofunzo.

Shocker there. ;-7


That a mod pointed out something perfectly relevant, or that I agree with him?


;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7

What exactly did he point out? I see you learned how to use the smilies...good job! ;-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact