The Lifesaver Study - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Lifesaver Study

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

The Lifesaver Study

Postby StlSluggers » Tue May 29, 2007 9:48 am

A Teacher was doing a study testing the senses of first graders, using a bowl of Lifesavers.

The children began to say:

"Red............cherry,"

"Yellow.........lemon,"

"Green...lime,"

" Orange .......orange,"

Finally the teacher gave them all honey Lifesavers.

After eating them none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue; It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her Lifesaver out and yelled:

"Oh My God!!!! They're ass holes!"
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 am

No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...
Image
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 24665
(Past Year: 717)
Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 29, 2007 11:03 am

WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...


:,-(
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby StlSluggers » Tue May 29, 2007 11:07 am

WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

Butthole isn't as funny. B-)
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 29, 2007 12:03 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

Butthole isn't as funny. B-)


That's true, but sometimes it is. Like when you're mad or telling a joke like this, butthole doesn't work. But sometimes it's funny to randomly say something like "I've got fantasy baseball skills coming out of my butthole" that would be a humorous over-exaggeration of my skills, which may or may not in this circumstance be spelled with a 'z' in place of the 's.'

Hershey Highway can be humorous too sometimes.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 29, 2007 1:17 pm

Coppermine wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

Butthole isn't as funny. B-)


That's true, but sometimes it is. Like when you're mad or telling a joke like this, butthole doesn't work. But sometimes it's funny to randomly say something like "I've got fantasy baseball skills coming out of my butthole" that would be a humorous over-exaggeration of my skills, which may or may not in this circumstance be spelled with a 'z' in place of the 's.'

Hershey Highway can be humorous too sometimes.


i agree, butt-hole can be just as funny...so can Stink Star
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
WebHamster wrote:
No spittin', no swearin', no instigatin'...

Butthole isn't as funny. B-)


That's true, but sometimes it is. Like when you're mad or telling a joke like this, butthole doesn't work. But sometimes it's funny to randomly say something like "I've got fantasy baseball skills coming out of my butthole" that would be a humorous over-exaggeration of my skills, which may or may not in this circumstance be spelled with a 'z' in place of the 's.'

Hershey Highway can be humorous too sometimes.


i agree, butt-hole can be just as funny...so can Stink Star


Lambskin, you looking for an IBTL competition here? :-b
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Tue May 29, 2007 1:49 pm

Weird, all I see are brown eyes.
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1852
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 30 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: @ the banana stand.

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 29, 2007 1:52 pm

Pokeyouindaeye wrote:Weird, all I see are brown eyes.


That's cause someone poked you in da eye.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Pokeyouindaeye » Tue May 29, 2007 2:14 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Pokeyouindaeye wrote:Weird, all I see are brown eyes.


That's cause someone poked you in da eye.


ba-dum-psh!

He's here 'til Thursday folks!
Yes, I was, uh... I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape... about the college girls and the... the wild... the wildness. They're going wild or something? Somebody told me... about going wild.
-Larry David
Pokeyouindaeye
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1852
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 30 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: @ the banana stand.

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lenajes and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 7:09 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact