moves??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

moves???

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

moves???

Postby ibsuckssobad08 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:47 am

do you think the devil rays will move anyone? you think we will get that 8th inning guy? what are your oppinions on trades this year with the devil rays?
ibsuckssobad08
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 29, 2007 8:02 am

I think we move Reyes this year. Other guys possible would be Fossum, Seo, and Norton as deadline deals. I think we see the big Baldelli trade at the end of the year.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ibsuckssobad08 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:51 am

cool, ive always waited for that baldelli trade... i want to see who we actually get for him. he used to be one of my favorite players but injuries every year have me not liking him. Also Elijah Duke may have that problem with his wife still so not sure if we can move baldelli yet... would love to see something tho
ibsuckssobad08
College Coach
College Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:24 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I think we move Reyes this year. Other guys possible would be Fossum, Seo, and Norton as deadline deals. I think we see the big Baldelli trade at the end of the year.

I agree Reyes will most likely be moved. I think Fossum should go to the pen, we need a lefty. From what i am hearing they may let Seo go outright.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 29, 2007 12:30 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I think we move Reyes this year. Other guys possible would be Fossum, Seo, and Norton as deadline deals. I think we see the big Baldelli trade at the end of the year.

I agree Reyes will most likely be moved. I think Fossum should go to the pen, we need a lefty. From what i am hearing they may let Seo go outright.

Seo probably should be released, but I think somebody will want Norton for a bench bat in July.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:33 pm

Yea i think Norton could be a nice bat for someone late and we don't need him. Like i said, from what i am hearing from some uppers they believe that Seo is not going to come around and it might best to just cut the loss and hope someone picks up his salary
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm

As i said in my article there are going to be some changes to the rotation very soon, they may come today or in a couple days. I wil let ya guys know if it does happen. You hearung anything up there Raiders?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby casem2k2 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am

ST. PETERSBURG - With struggling starters in the big leagues and promising prospects at Triple A, Devil Rays officials are expected to make changes in their rotation, perhaps as soon as today.

Andy Sonnanstine and J.P. Howell look to be the top choices to be called up, with Jae Seo and Casey Fossum the likely candidates for demotion or departure.

From the St.Pete Times
casem2k2
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 6)

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 pm

casem2k2 wrote:ST. PETERSBURG - With struggling starters in the big leagues and promising prospects at Triple A, Devil Rays officials are expected to make changes in their rotation, perhaps as soon as today.

Andy Sonnanstine and J.P. Howell look to be the top choices to be called up, with Jae Seo and Casey Fossum the likely candidates for demotion or departure.

From the St.Pete Times

Departure hopefully. ;-D Now just a few guys to get out of the pen, and we might have a staff worth calling a major league pitching staff. :-b
raiders_umpire

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:51 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
casem2k2 wrote:ST. PETERSBURG - With struggling starters in the big leagues and promising prospects at Triple A, Devil Rays officials are expected to make changes in their rotation, perhaps as soon as today.

From the St.Pete Times

Departure hopefully. ;-D Now just a few guys to get out of the pen, and we might have a staff worth calling a major league pitching staff. :-b

Seo is most likely going to be gone, he would have to pass waivers and he is making a lot of money to keep him on the team. I think he is gone. Casey may get a chance in the pen
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Tampa Bay Rays