Drays win... the cluth again 9th inning vs jones - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

Drays win... the cluth again 9th inning vs jones

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

Drays win... the cluth again 9th inning vs jones

Postby ibsuckssobad08 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:18 pm

who led it off?

the rally started by DELMON YOUNG

BOOM
ibsuckssobad08
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:26 pm

I was at the game. Awesome to see us come through. The only out jones was ablt to get was the one we gave them with a sac bunt.

The Tigers fans there were so freaking rude too. These 2 guys got in a fight with a woman and one guy raised his fist to her, they got moved back to there reaal seats and the other guy started an argument with a 60 something year old veteran and then some Rays fans, including me and my friends had enough, my wife had the cops on him
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 29, 2007 12:29 pm

I love to see the young guys come through in the late innings. It means more then anything that they are not giving up no matter the score.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:I love to see the young guys come through in the late innings. It means more then anything that they are not giving up no matter the score.

Raiders you would be proud of me -- when Dukes got up, my buddies and up got up screaming and cheering for him. Tiger fans starting chanting wife beater, he then hits the winning hit ad went over and starting chanting scooorrreee bboard

hahaha

Luke warm acknowledgment for Dukes, but after the game we led a chant of Elijah Dukes and it lasted for about 20-30 minutes after the game was over ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 2:10 pm

By the way, maybe CC should hit E-Jax in the face with a baseball before every start, E-Jax dominated after that :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 29, 2007 2:25 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:I love to see the young guys come through in the late innings. It means more then anything that they are not giving up no matter the score.

Raiders you would be proud of me -- when Dukes got up, my buddies and up got up screaming and cheering for him. Tiger fans starting chanting wife beater, he then hits the winning hit ad went over and starting chanting scooorrreee bboard

hahaha

Luke warm acknowledgment for Dukes, but after the game we led a chant of Elijah Dukes and it lasted for about 20-30 minutes after the game was over ;-D

Glad to hear it. He needs the ultimate support right now.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 29, 2007 2:50 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

hahaha

Glad to hear it. He needs the ultimate support right now.

he commented after the game that appreciated the support the fans gave him
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby ibsuckssobad08 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:12 pm

E-jax did completly dominate after hit in face
ibsuckssobad08
College Coach
College Coach