11 year old kills 1,051 pound wild pig - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

11 year old kills 1,051 pound wild pig

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

11 year old kills 1,051 pound wild pig

Postby CheeseBeger » Sun May 27, 2007 9:41 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275524,00.html

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRfOMkbpiP4

An 11-year-old Alabama boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog that just may be the biggest pig ever found. Jamison Stone's father says the hog his son killed weighed a 1,051 pounds and measured 9-feet-4 from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Hogzilla II. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank

Mmmm.... 700 pounds of sausage
2010 H2HWS Champion - Cleveland Clams
CheeseBeger
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Sun May 27, 2007 10:28 pm

oh man that is freaking crazy, i remember watching the "Is it Real?" documentary on the original Hogzilla and they had a hard time believing it was real and this one tops the Hogzilla! that is so insane.

just imagine how long you can live off the meat. its 1 year supply of bacon, ribs, ham, etc... yum...

btw, did this one get big the same way Hogzilla did?
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun May 27, 2007 10:34 pm

8-o that cant be real. 8-o

on a side note, why is a 5 year old hunting deer? i dont even think its right for an 11 year old to be handling a firearm.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Sun May 27, 2007 10:36 pm

Um WOW! Nice supply of food though. :-°

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby chadlincoln » Sun May 27, 2007 11:10 pm

I thought this was going to be a congrats thread.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby CadensDad » Sun May 27, 2007 11:21 pm

:,-( I live 15 mins from there....... I knew this would make the boards here. I was hoping it didn't but I knew it would. Not all of us in Alabama are crazy, most of us would have away and not chased it for 3 hours....... Sorry you had to see this :-/

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby smoovethug » Sun May 27, 2007 11:27 pm

chadlincoln wrote:I thought this was going to be a congrats thread.

Haha, nice. :-b :-b

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun May 27, 2007 11:27 pm

hahaha. nice.

i just dont understand how you could allow your 11 year old son to run around with a gun for hours.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 pm

CadensDad wrote::,-( I live 15 mins from there....... I knew this would make the boards here. I was hoping it didn't but I knew it would. Not all of us in Alabama are crazy, most of us would have away and not chased it for 3 hours....... Sorry you had to see this :-/

lmao, that's genuine shame right there. :-b :-b
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby CheeseBeger » Sun May 27, 2007 11:43 pm

CadensDad wrote::,-( I live 15 mins from there....... I knew this would make the boards here. I was hoping it didn't but I knew it would. Not all of us in Alabama are crazy, most of us would have away and not chased it for 3 hours....... Sorry you had to see this :-/

Image !+)

;-D

I first saw the picture and thought it was some elaborate hoax. Did that thing live near a nuclear plant or something?
2010 H2HWS Champion - Cleveland Clams
CheeseBeger
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk