Guess who just eclipsed the .300 mark? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Guess who just eclipsed the .300 mark?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Guess who just eclipsed the .300 mark?

Postby dillpickle » Sun May 27, 2007 8:36 pm

Albert Pujols. Now he just needs to get his power back and I'll be happy again. Hope people didn't trade him for an old sock a month or so ago.
dillpickle
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 147
Joined: 7 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rjforlife » Sun May 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Guess who just hit the .220 mark?



GARRETT ATKINS.





;-D
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7507
(Past Year: 765)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Postby SuperS1989 » Sun May 27, 2007 8:42 pm

Well, he is the #1 Fantasy Baseball player out there :). Its almost time to point and laugh at the idiots that jumped ship on him 2 weeks ago.
SuperS1989
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 189
Joined: 9 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Sun May 27, 2007 8:47 pm

ORLY?
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24805
(Past Year: 376)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby rjforlife » Sun May 27, 2007 8:49 pm

bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7507
(Past Year: 765)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Postby bigh0rt » Sun May 27, 2007 8:56 pm

rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?


Not so much anymore. If you have follow up questions/comments/etc. shoot me a PM so we don't take this thread too far off-topic. ( :-? )
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24805
(Past Year: 376)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby dweenmachine » Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?


Not so much anymore. If you have follow up questions/comments/etc. shoot me a PM so we don't take this thread too far off-topic. ( :-? )


Too late... :*)
dweenmachine
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 490
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Gold Coast

Postby Danger » Sun May 27, 2007 9:06 pm

rjforlife wrote:Guess who just hit the .220 mark?



GARRETT ATKINS.





;-D


When (if ever) should we be expecting this same thread made with Atkins being the answer to the title? :-b

dweenmachine wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?


Not so much anymore. If you have follow up questions/comments/etc. shoot me a PM so we don't take this thread too far off-topic. ( :-? )


Too late... :*)


bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?

Image
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2769
Joined: 21 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: McCovey Cove, on my raft with my laptop

Postby alecspade » Sun May 27, 2007 9:15 pm

rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?


sup bro?
alecspade
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 36
Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby rjforlife » Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 pm

Danger wrote:
rjforlife wrote:Guess who just hit the .220 mark?



GARRETT ATKINS.





;-D


When (if ever) should we be expecting this same thread made with Atkins being the answer to the title? :-b

dweenmachine wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
rjforlife wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?


random question....are you a poker player?


Not so much anymore. If you have follow up questions/comments/etc. shoot me a PM so we don't take this thread too far off-topic. ( :-? )


Too late... :*)


bigh0rt wrote:ORLY?

Image



nice one.....honestly i dont know how widespread ORLY is but i picked it up on a poker forum hence the question. sorry again about the hijack, a random ORLY sighting is too much to pass up.
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7507
(Past Year: 765)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Jul. 26
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(4:05 pm)
Washington at Cincinnati
(4:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(7:10 pm)
Miami at Houston
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Oakland at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Francisco
(9:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact