4th season keeper Yahoo league has 1 opening - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

4th season keeper Yahoo league has 1 opening

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

4th season keeper Yahoo league has 1 opening

Postby R H » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:42 am

I am Looking for an active owner to assume a spot in a Yahoo league. We already have filled one of two replacement teams within an active league but need one more owner to assume an existing team.

It is a mixed AL/NL 16 team league in its fourth season, roto scoring league.....hitting categories HR, R, RBI, SB, BA, OB% and pitching W, SV, K, WHIP, ERA and Holds. Team would assume the spot of a team currently passive in an ongoing draft...

Mid level league and top three teams have changed each year.

Simple rules are a for fun league with 16 teams including 7 from the original season. If interested and agree to play the whole season drop me an email or make a posting, leave a quick blurb why you would make a good addition.

Currently the squad in is the lowest finisher from 2003 one so it will be a challenge. We are trying a staggered draft this year in which lower ranked teams can pick more keepers or take more draft slots in the early rounds to keep the league competitive. Rules are fairly simple and there is no prize only bragging rights for the off-season If you are interested drop me a line.

We use a Yahoo group site for messages and posting of roster and files etc. If you are up to the cahllenge and will not drop out for at least this season then drop me a message if you are interested as I want to fill the spot is the next day

Regards;
RH
R H
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 4th season keeper Yahoo league has 1 opening

Postby Casimir » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:38 am

R H wrote:I am Looking for an active owner to assume a spot in a Yahoo league. We already have filled one of two replacement teams within an active league but need one more owner to assume an existing team.

It is a mixed AL/NL 16 team league in its fourth season, roto scoring league.....hitting categories HR, R, RBI, SB, BA, OB% and pitching W, SV, K, WHIP, ERA and Holds. Team would assume the spot of a team currently passive in an ongoing draft...

Mid level league and top three teams have changed each year.

Simple rules are a for fun league with 16 teams including 7 from the original season. If interested and agree to play the whole season drop me an email or make a posting, leave a quick blurb why you would make a good addition.

Currently the squad in is the lowest finisher from 2003 one so it will be a challenge. We are trying a staggered draft this year in which lower ranked teams can pick more keepers or take more draft slots in the early rounds to keep the league competitive. Rules are fairly simple and there is no prize only bragging rights for the off-season If you are interested drop me a line.

We use a Yahoo group site for messages and posting of roster and files etc. If you are up to the cahllenge and will not drop out for at least this season then drop me a message if you are interested as I want to fill the spot is the next day

Regards;
RH

RH,

I tried PMing you yesterday, but I'm not sure if it went through. Please email details about the league to me at mailto:casimir@aol.com. I'm a Tiger fan and I'm looking for a challenge similar to Dave Dombrowski's.
Addicted to the Cafe on 01/04/04.
Casimir
College Coach
College Coach

Location: On my way to the World Series victory parade for the Tigers.

Postby dsd10988 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:51 pm

I would like to fill in the extra spot of your keeper league. I like the way it is set up, I think I can be active and competite here.
dsd10988
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby dsd10988 » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:45 pm

sorry, I found another league so I dont think I can join this one if you were thinking of letting me in.
dsd10988
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Tons of replies

Postby R H » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:56 am

Thanks for all of the responses to fill the vacancy in our keeper league. I currently have a large number of replies however I will respond to everyone over the next day or so as the spot is finalized.

Thank-you
R H
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds