3rd Year Keeper League Needs 1 Owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3rd Year Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3rd Year Keeper League Needs 1 Owner

Postby bernsports » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:51 am

I am the commissioner of a 12 team keeper league, Dirty Dozen Baseball League (DDBL), and a team has become vacant and needs a new owner. The league is divided up into 3 divisions (North, South, & West) with 4 teams in each division. The team that is available is in the Western Division, so I need an owner from that part of the country. We will be entering our 3rd season. It is a 12 player keeper league, with an optional 13th keeper. We also have a 15 man farm system. The games are run on Sportsline and we use the old scoring system from Sanbox. Pitching seems to be the key in the league. Of the 12 original owners from 2002, we have 9 coming back this season, so turnover has been low. I won't go into all the details of the league, but if you are interested, send me an e-mail and I can give you more particulars before you have to decide if you want to join. I don't need a past fantasy history or need to know how many Championships you have won, as a lot of leagues can have dead team and winning can be pretty easy. All I ask it that you need to be active and have some knowledge of the Minors or willing to do the research. I run a separate web sight for seasonal and career stats for players and owners. If you want to take a look, the address is: http://www.geocities.com/bernsports/. You can take a quick look at the rules section and take a look at the team that is available. The open team finished 3rd in the Western Division, but did finish over .500 in the league. We have a non-snake draft, so that team will be drafting 7th in each round. Also, you still have the entire 25 man roster available, so you will get to decide who the keepers will be. After taking a look at the league, if you are still interested or have some questions, you can e-mail me at mailto:bernsports@hotmail.com. Keeper deadline was the 21st of this month, but you will still get to select your keepers and our Amateur Draft starts in early February, so I would like to fill the vacancy within a week or so. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Remember, I’m looking for someone that lives out west to keep the geography of the divisions in tact. I try not to do too much re-aligning as I want to keep the divisional rivalries that have been building.

Bernard (DDBL Commish)
bernsports

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds