Become a Republican - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Become a Republican

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Become a Republican

Postby bigh0rt » Wed May 23, 2007 10:59 pm

Here's How

This is meant to be taken lightly. Please don't get all uppity and ruin the humor that is the purpose of the thread.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 347)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Cubsin2100 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:09 pm

Is this a mad lib... like "Become a republican _________ (Fill in the blank?).

Id say, "Become a republican and pet ponies!"
Cubsin2100
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 124
Joined: 10 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CheeseBeger » Wed May 23, 2007 11:33 pm

"As a Republican, you must love, worship and ignore Jesus. As long as you praise him as the savior, then it doesn't really matter whether you listen to what he says."

"The Armageddon is coming, so who cares?"

lol

I do not claim membership of any party, but this site is so funny because there is so much truth in it.
2010 H2HWS Champion - Cleveland Clams
CheeseBeger
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 1713
Joined: 21 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You don't need doubletalk! You need Bob Loblaw!

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 am

That's put together succinctly. Is it a direct copy from the dark side's files? :-b
Image
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1536
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: 6 feet under

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 24, 2007 2:13 am

Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:That's put together succinctly. Is it a direct copy from the dark side's files? :-b


You're still here??
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby knapplc » Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am

CheeseBeger wrote:"As a Republican, you must love, worship and ignore Jesus. As long as you praise him as the savior, then it doesn't really matter whether you listen to what he says."


:-°

Often the truth is funnier than a made-up joke. That's sad, but very true.

And funny, in a sad, ironic way. :-/
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu May 24, 2007 10:41 am

Over the past several years, the Republican Party has become something I'm not particularly proud of and, frankly, don't much care for any more. That being said, I didn't find this humorous at all. Maybe it's just me.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby Coppermine » Thu May 24, 2007 10:46 am

Big Pimpin wrote:Over the past several years, the Republican Party has become something I'm not particularly proud of and, frankly, don't much care for any more. That being said, I didn't find this humorous at all. Maybe it's just me.


Become Libertarian!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Big Pimpin » Thu May 24, 2007 10:51 am

Coppermine wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Over the past several years, the Republican Party has become something I'm not particularly proud of and, frankly, don't much care for any more. That being said, I didn't find this humorous at all. Maybe it's just me.


Become Libertarian!


Done and done. B-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby Coppermine » Thu May 24, 2007 10:52 am

Big Pimpin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:Over the past several years, the Republican Party has become something I'm not particularly proud of and, frankly, don't much care for any more. That being said, I didn't find this humorous at all. Maybe it's just me.


Become Libertarian!


Done and done. B-)


Small government, personal freedom... how can you go wrong? ;-D
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact