Elijah Dukes... more problems - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Elijah Dukes... more problems

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed May 23, 2007 2:23 pm

slomo007 wrote:
Elijah Dukes wrote:"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

:-°

It definitely sounds bad, but what is the other side of the story. It is not like this woman claiming this has a clean background herself. From what I have heard of the situation so far, the only thing I can fault Dukes for is going to the school that the woman teaches at and confronting her.
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:26 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
slomo007 wrote:
Elijah Dukes wrote:"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

It definitely sounds bad, but what is the other side of the story. It is not like this woman claiming this has a clean background herself. From what I have heard of the situation so far, the only thing I can fault Dukes for is going to the school that the woman teaches at and confronting her.

Sending the photo of the gun isn't bad enough? Not to mention the numerous threats to kill her and the kids.

I realize she's no angel....and the article does appear to make her look that way, but still, there is no doubt in my mind that no matter what a woman does to you threatening to kill her is over the line. I mean come on, it's murder we're talking about. And his dad's in jail for murder so he obviously should know the consequences.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed May 23, 2007 2:28 pm

slomo007 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
slomo007 wrote:

Sending the photo of the gun isn't bad enough? Not to mention the numerous threats to kill her and the kids.
I realize she's no angel....and the article does appear to make her look that way, but still, there is no doubt in my mind that no matter what a woman does to you threatening to kill her is over the line. I mean come on, it's murder we're talking about. And his dad's in jail for murder so he obviously should know the consequences.

yep, they have the threats on tape too. Also, there are other woman who have restraining orders on him
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 60)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hot4tx » Wed May 23, 2007 2:44 pm

So ya'll are saying I should call Dukes and cancel him baby-sitting for us Saturday night?
hot4tx
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 208)

Postby Coppermine » Wed May 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Holy crap this is hilarious...

Urban Dictionary wrote:1. Wuddup dawg?
How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?

2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?

3. They're too painful to list.

If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Just to let you guys know. From what i am hearing from my sources the Rays are being pressured from many people to get rid of Dukes from the team. Don't be surprised if he is gone very very soon
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:20 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Just to let you guys know. From what i am hearing from my sources the Rays are being pressured from many people to get rid of Dukes from the team. Don't be surprised if he is gone very very soon

As in trade, suspend, or cut? :-?
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:35 pm

slomo007 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Just to let you guys know. From what i am hearing from my sources the Rays are being pressured from many people to get rid of Dukes from the team. Don't be surprised if he is gone very very soon

As in trade, suspend, or cut? :-?

gone. All the bigs are huddling right now. Right now he is out taking BP, but the Rays are under pressure to get him gone from the team all together
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:48 pm

He is not playing tonight....
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero