EMBREE WILL CLOSE FOR THE A's with Street and Duch. out - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

EMBREE WILL CLOSE FOR THE A's with Street and Duch. out

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 24, 2007 1:46 am

jlm.......Relax. The other guy was handled. No need to respond to him.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OnceinDC2\1 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:49 am

jlm53089 wrote:
GregJeffries wrote:I think he's getting the words "source" and "link" confused.

that is what i ment
OnceinDC2\1 wrote:no offense, but are you an idiot? How a Bay Area sports reporter with better access to the As than Yahoo! isn't a bonafide source is beyond me. Nice Dice-K tag...KEEP DREAMING. Fool...

why are being an ass.
i wanted a link to click so i can have more in depth knowledge, not something from your local paper.

and the dice k thing started at the beginning of the year, and your the idiot for taking offense for want a hard copy.
chill out and learn your place.

"learn your place." ? What kind of idiot are you exactly? What is this a frathouse? Fool...
OnceinDC2\1
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 24, 2007 1:51 am

OnceinDC2\1 wrote:
jlm53089 wrote:
GregJeffries wrote:I think he's getting the words "source" and "link" confused.

that is what i ment
OnceinDC2\1 wrote:no offense, but are you an idiot? How a Bay Area sports reporter with better access to the As than Yahoo! isn't a bonafide source is beyond me. Nice Dice-K tag...KEEP DREAMING. Fool...

why are being an ass.
i wanted a link to click so i can have more in depth knowledge, not something from your local paper.

and the dice k thing started at the beginning of the year, and your the idiot for taking offense for want a hard copy.
chill out and learn your place.

"learn your place." ? What kind of idiot are you exactly? What is this a frathouse? Fool...

Thanks for getting this thread locked. Sleep well tonight knowing that you know how to fire insults out on a fantasy baseball site.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates