Check this out - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Check this out

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Knights » Mon May 28, 2007 12:23 am

mrbo wrote:
BTOWNHESS wrote:Id veto that one. Its a first round talent traded for 2 guys who started the season on my WW.

BTOWNHESS wrote:this trade isnt even close to vetoable. Granderson is having a fine season, he is ranked #39 in the yahoo game and maine is a 6 game winner with high K totals and an ERA at 2.79.

Granderson has more runs, doubles, triples, and SB's than Vlad...Is it a sell high on Grandy and Maine? Hell yeah, but it is by no way vetoable..

And I love the old argument " these guys started the year on my WW" J.J. Hardy, Adrian Gonzalez, Oliver Perez, John Maine, Grandy, B.J Upton, Russell Martin, Rich Hill, and Mike Lowell to name a few started on my leagues WW and I can think of multiple combinations from that group that I would currently move Vlad for.

8-o :-? :-S

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knights
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 28)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Danger » Mon May 28, 2007 12:39 am

mrbo wrote:
BTOWNHESS wrote:Id veto that one. Its a first round talent traded for 2 guys who started the season on my WW.

BTOWNHESS wrote:this trade isnt even close to vetoable. Granderson is having a fine season, he is ranked #39 in the yahoo game and maine is a 6 game winner with high K totals and an ERA at 2.79.

Granderson has more runs, doubles, triples, and SB's than Vlad...Is it a sell high on Grandy and Maine? Hell yeah, but it is by no way vetoable..

And I love the old argument " these guys started the year on my WW" J.J. Hardy, Adrian Gonzalez, Oliver Perez, John Maine, Grandy, B.J Upton, Russell Martin, Rich Hill, and Mike Lowell to name a few started on my leagues WW and I can think of multiple combinations from that group that I would currently move Vlad for.

8-o :-? :-S

:-b :-b :-D :-P :-B
Danger
General Manager
General Manager

Postby dca5627 » Mon May 28, 2007 12:25 pm

I had a trade similar to this try to go through four times in my league and the managers would keep trying to slip it in at 11: 58 so they could get an extra day for the trade deadlines. It got vetoed down everytime .... Just like this one and i actually think the trade in my league : Vlad for Glavin and Wagner was much better than this one
dca5627
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner