RHarden - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

RHarden

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Inukchuk » Sat May 19, 2007 12:30 pm

checkers wrote:gone for the year .... :-t

Is this a guess, or is it official? Link?
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby masarume » Sat May 19, 2007 1:20 pm

Bonderman, Bergman, Patterson, Harden, and Sanchez are all pwned on my team

LOOKING LIKE A GREAT SEASON!

Harden is a weird case. In ST, he was hittin his fastball 97-100 mph and reported no signs of strain or wear and tear... and he starts 3 games and bam, he's gone?
masarume

Hockey Mod
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Hockey

Postby Nocarbs » Sat May 19, 2007 2:13 pm

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the doctors are saying he can do some light walking next week.
they are saying he might be able walk up some stairs in about 2 weeks.

get really for this. Able to do some light throwing in the outfield in 2 weeks. Then about 1 week later 30 pitches off the mound. OH NO! Some a little pain in the shoulder. Shut him down for 3 weeks! Here week go again about 3 weeks go by some more light throwing in the outfield. 30 more pitches off the mound. "everything looks great!" here come that minor league start about 2 weeks later (50 pitch count limit). OH NO! what the heck is the feeling in the elbow.....Harden says he is fine "that is normal".... taking no chances....see Dr.Andrews. He is going to be fine, but he need to shut it down for about 3 weeks. Time goes by and Sept.1st rolls around and Rich feels good. He has done the light throwing, 30 pitches off the mound and 2 minor league starts. He is now ready for the big return to the Majors. Of course he is going to be on a 80 pitch count.
big return line score......6 1/3 innings 2 hits 0 runs 8Ks.......look good..
next morning......oh no.....shoulder does not feel right, but I should make my next start........A's take no chances...they skip his next start......he misses his bullpen session....15 day DL......YOU GET THE PICTURE.

I have Harden on my keeper league for 4 years and 2 of my other leagues. You might think this is a joke, but those of you that have had Harden on their team in the past know this is not fun.

Nocarbs
College Coach
College Coach

Postby RawTalent » Sun May 20, 2007 10:55 pm

masarume wrote:Bonderman, Bergman, Patterson, Harden, and Sanchez are all pwned on my team

LOOKING LIKE A GREAT SEASON!

Harden is a weird case. In ST, he was hittin his fastball 97-100 mph and reported no signs of strain or wear and tear... and he starts 3 games and bam, he's gone?

harden is the king of spring training, so i guess that's why the As are using him in extended spring training :-D
RawTalent
College Coach
College Coach

Postby raiderrob1616 » Sun May 20, 2007 11:13 pm

harden won't ever be able to stay healthy
raiderrob1616
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Knights » Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 pm

I almost wish that they would just announce that he was done for the season just so that I could finally drop him without any worry of him coming back to haunt me down the road.
Knights
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 38)

Postby The Bunter » Mon May 21, 2007 12:24 am

Nocarbs wrote:Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the doctors are saying he can do some light walking next week.
they are saying he might be able walk up some stairs in about 2 weeks.

get really for this. Able to do some light throwing in the outfield in 2 weeks. Then about 1 week later 30 pitches off the mound. OH NO! Some a little pain in the shoulder. Shut him down for 3 weeks! Here week go again about 3 weeks go by some more light throwing in the outfield. 30 more pitches off the mound. "everything looks great!" here come that minor league start about 2 weeks later (50 pitch count limit). OH NO! what the heck is the feeling in the elbow.....Harden says he is fine "that is normal".... taking no chances....see Dr.Andrews. He is going to be fine, but he need to shut it down for about 3 weeks. Time goes by and Sept.1st rolls around and Rich feels good. He has done the light throwing, 30 pitches off the mound and 2 minor league starts. He is now ready for the big return to the Majors. Of course he is going to be on a 80 pitch count.
big return line score......6 1/3 innings 2 hits 0 runs 8Ks.......look good..
next morning......oh no.....shoulder does not feel right, but I should make my next start........A's take no chances...they skip his next start......he misses his bullpen session....15 day DL......YOU GET THE PICTURE.

I have Harden on my keeper league for 4 years and 2 of my other leagues. You might think this is a joke, but those of you that have had Harden on their team in the past know this is not fun.

Man, this the funniest post i had the chance to read here. I laughed at that for the last 10 minutes now.

You made my day man! :-D :-D
The Bunter
College Coach
College Coach

Postby DisBeAliG » Mon May 21, 2007 12:36 am

I think worse than how brittle and injury-prone he is, the guy seems to be slowest healer in the history of sports. The smallest injury puts him on the shelf for weeks at at time.
While I'm not extremely upset this year because I drafted him in the 15th round, one still can't help but feel like this getting old already. Damn weaka** canucks...wonder how he would've faired as a hockey player :*)
DisBeAliG
College Coach
College Coach

Postby COOPERSTOWN » Mon May 21, 2007 2:23 pm

As a Canadian I'm personally apologizing for this embarrassing mess of an athlete .... Obviously we didn't put enough ice in his veins - He must have skipped his manditory 5am hockey practice before school.

Send him back up here and we'll administer some Beer.

America is free to join.
"... "Ugliness" and "Fatness" are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it!" - My Mom
COOPERSTOWN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby roncool11 » Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm

As a Canadian I'm personally apologizing for this embarrassing mess of an athlete .... Obviously we didn't put enough ice in his veins - He must have skipped his manditory 5am hockey practice before school.

Send him back up here and we'll administer some Beer.

America is free to join.

Damn straight who does he think he is getting to miss hockey practice. I would also like to bring up the fact that if he were TRULY canadian he would just pitch with his other hand and not be suck a crybaby :*) .........this was definatly the kid picked last in EVERY canadian sport ;-)
roncool11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates