Jeff Niemann - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Jeff Niemann

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Tue May 22, 2007 12:39 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:Have you ever even seen Niemann pitch?


No I guess I should.


you should :-D


I know he has great stuff but it's hard for me to believe that he is better than Kaz because the break on his slider is so late and impossible to pick up.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 22, 2007 4:03 pm

Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Have you ever even seen Niemann pitch?


No I guess I should.



Nothing more that I need to know then.
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Yoda » Tue May 22, 2007 4:18 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Have you ever even seen Niemann pitch?


No I guess I should.



Nothing more that I need to know then.


How many times have you seen him? I'll be watching him on MiLB.com on the 30th.

Just hard for me to believe since I've seen Kaz dozens of times completely fooling some great hitters with that late breaking slider.

Plus Kaz is a full year young than Niemann and he has been doing it in MLB for 3 years now. No knock on Niemann at all since he's been a top prospect for years.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue May 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Have you ever even seen Niemann pitch?


No I guess I should.



Nothing more that I need to know then.


How many times have you seen him? I'll be watching him on MiLB.com on the 30th.

.



Well since I only live about a hour from the Durham Bulls stadium, I guess I have seen him about every single time he has pitched at Durham this year. I guess that puts me watching him just a few more times then you, even though you have this great idea of how he pitches. Go read some more on him at Project Prospect and come back with some more great news about him for me to know. ;-D
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Postby Yoda » Tue May 22, 2007 5:13 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Yoda wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
Have you ever even seen Niemann pitch?


No I guess I should.



Nothing more that I need to know then.


How many times have you seen him? I'll be watching him on MiLB.com on the 30th.

.



Well since I only live about a hour from the Durham Bulls stadium, I guess I have seen him about every single time he has pitched at Durham this year. I guess that puts me watching him just a few more times then you, even though you have this great idea of how he pitches. Go read some more on him at Project Prospect and come back with some more great news about him for me to know. ;-D


mmmk... no need to take it personally buddy. Oh and I don't know what Project Prospect is. :-D
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby powenM » Tue May 22, 2007 6:47 pm

;-D Thanks guys
Just traded BButler, BWood & JLoney for Mark Teixeira, Ryan Theriot & Renyel Pinto in a DYNASTY LEAGUE. Big gamble I know!
powenM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4004
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 23:36 hours
(and 91 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact